3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

TojiFushiguro1231

Apr 13, 2024
It would be awesome :3
I've been working on it since my first reply, its coming along rather well, I love making small projects like this ^^

Do tell me, how are Forum/posts on here created? I want to make a small landing page on here for the game, so people can comment on development and give me tips and ideas.

Also, how do y'all want your heroine to look like? I've got a few people working on the pixel art as I am not really familiar with that myself, so do bring in your own designs, and I will try and implement that into the game as well. (I will post this question once again on the Forum as soon as its made, so take your time and post it as soon as I made it on there :D )

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I've been working on it since my first reply, its coming along rather well, I love making small projects like this ^^

Do tell me, how are Forum/posts on here created? I want to make a small landing page on here for the game, so people can comment on development and give me tips and ideas.

Also, how do y'all want your heroine to look like? I've got a few people working on the pixel art as I am not really familiar with that myself, so do bring in your own designs, and I will try and implement that into the game as well. (I will post this question once again on the Forum as soon as its made, so take your time and post it as soon as I made it on there :D )
I am already interested in what you are working on

Reactions: FruityPepper
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes