3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
If anyone is having issues with input lag or the protagonist blurring when moving in fullscreen, make sure to set your monitors refresh rate to 60hz. That should fix it as the game seems to only support 60hz in fullscreen as far as I can tell.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
A fighting game in which winning or losing means where the bad dudes are gonna put their dicks to our hero, just that.

note: If you're not a skilled player, that bitch will be fucked by hundreds of men before she can meet his boyfriend, I hope that detail doesn't matter to him.
I'm confused there is not any of that in this game?

Jun 18, 2021
I'm confused there is not any of that in this game?
Nope, none of that. Just a splash screen of her butt in the air for "game over" restarting in the same room.
The gameplay is more of a mesugaki going around beating up dudes and raping them.

Who's the father? Everyone! Since every dude is the same blonde clone it doesn't matter. :ROFLMAO:

ATorres69

Apr 5, 2022
Does this game really last 5 minutes?
I know this is old but I don't think anyone answered your question. Yes it's very short. around 5 - 10 minutes sounds about right. I think the animations are good quality though. You could grind for some extra clothing options which would extend that length. The clothing options are nice, but they don't add that much to the game. It's optional.

Reactions: Artix0 and Sennin

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i whould love to see this fully compleeted since i like these sorta off sidescrolling sexual combat games
and not just a small demo

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes