3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
it's briliant, but what about copyrights ?
is this pixel art ripped straight from original game ?

obake

Oct 4, 2017
the trailer was released quite some time before for river city girls so maybe that's when our creator here got the idea and gave up on making one for the other girl when it was released

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
Cool game, not a lot of content. There are only a few screens, one enemy, no bosses. There are three sex acts, all of which you initiate. Losing to enemies does not engage a sex scene.

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
ahhhhh

if only the easter egg with the "tentacle locker" was that if you are near it, it would grab you and fuck you like in the "tentacle locker" game D:

Apr 21, 2019
ahhhhh

if only the easter egg with the "tentacle locker" was that if you are near it, it would grab you and fuck you like in the "tentacle locker" game D:
The official twitter claims that there's a secret behind it. Anyone got any idea how to unlock it?

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
do you think is real?

danm this game have a excelent concet, why the devs dont continue with this :(
well seems like all be comments that anwsered tentacle waving from locker or somthing similar had a like, but idk who did, and id thats all :/

maybe ther is actualy something...somone ?

Last edited:

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Maybe it's only with the 500 point underwear. Can't test right now.

Edit: Nope nothing. Maybe the tentacle just being there is the easter egg.

Last edited:

kevinmonton16

Mar 18, 2019
"C:/Users/Nexus04/AppData/Local/Temp/3582-490
There should be 'LEWDCI~1_Data'
folder next to the executable"

i copied this from an error when trying to open it. What does this mean and how do i make the game work?

Apr 21, 2019
Maybe it's only with the 500 point underwear. Can't test right now.

Edit: Nope nothing. Maybe the tentacle just being there is the easter egg.
I tested it myself, tried interacting with it with everything, etc. No response. Maybe the Swimsuit underwear does something with a specific combination? Maybe you're supposed to fuck in front of it in some way? Maybe you're supposed to have a certain/maximum amount of points? I dunno, I tried everything. I doubt the tentacle itself is the Easter Egg, it's too obvious.

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
maybe we are searching too much into and the tentacle is just it
somone should trytweeting them about it if that sall D:

dexyne

Jan 26, 2019
it's briliant, but what about copyrights ?
is this pixel art ripped straight from original game ?
<-- explanation on the process/differences with the original game from the dev/artist.

Also the other twitter account ( ) stated that the original devs know about them but I don't know if that's true.
I've also read that they are kinda cool, so I suppose as long as the game doesn't become big or gives bad press to them, they wouldn't mind, but who knows...

As for the game itself it was too short for me, but the job was well done for what it is. I don't really understand people being "dicks" about them when they made a little game as fan for fans, in honor to the original game that they like... (and it's free...)

I would like to see it longer, with at least a boss, more techniques (jumping and attacks while jumping), a bit more animation (threesome for example and maybe some yuri too) and the quest system (I like to chose to have sex or not in games, even though I end up doing it :sneaky: ).

A linux build would be nice too, I've read some people asking for it on itch.io and it had answers, so maybe it'll come?

Reactions: Xenon-San

Noix

Dec 18, 2017
I tested it myself, tried interacting with it with everything, etc. No response. Maybe the Swimsuit underwear does something with a specific combination? Maybe you're supposed to fuck in front of it in some way? Maybe you're supposed to have a certain/maximum amount of points? I dunno, I tried everything. I doubt the tentacle itself is the Easter Egg, it's too obvious.
So I decided to dig through the unity assets. There is no secret tentacle scene. As far as I can tell it is just a reference to the developer's previous game.

Apr 21, 2019
So I decided to dig through the unity assets. There is no secret tentacle scene. As far as I can tell it is just a reference to the developer's previous game.
Thank you. Are there any other hidden assets or unused stuff/animation?
Also, how do I dig through Unity assets myself? I'd like to try this out for a few other games.

Reactions: ZenMaru
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes