3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
A fighting game in which winning or losing means where the bad dudes are gonna put their dicks to our hero, just that.
You're pretty much correct. Btw, where is Your banner from?

Also about the game. It's really nice, it has a potential, but unfortunately it's way too short. Funny but short. It's also way too grindy for such a short game, if You would like to unlock other outfits, which is also kinda pointless since at max lvl of lewdness You don't wear it anyway (and You reach max pretty fast) xD

Reactions: Carion_Crow

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Someone managed to make a xxx parody of River City Girls, I'm impressed, since I really love RCG art style.

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
I keep seeing people saying this is an ad for RCG, is this actually officially sanctioned or is the maker of this parody just urging people to buy the real deal?

Grannonon

Oct 17, 2017
I keep seeing people saying this is an ad for RCG, is this actually officially sanctioned or is the maker of this parody just urging people to buy the real deal?
The latter. At the start there is a way to contact them if WayFoward wants them to take it down.
They just liked the game and wanted to make a parody.

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
Usually I'm the type of guy who prefers a male protagonist but for some reason I like this one. Maybe it's because the protagonist takes the dominant role?

Reactions: JabFZone
D

Deleted member 119819

Something tells me the devs of river city girls just paid those patreon devs to shill their game through a h-game. Too bad the h-game is the overall better game compared to the original.
They should just drop river city girls and develop this one in my opinion.

Reactions: JabFZone

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Just people being dumb, as usual.
It's just a fan parody, nothing less and nothing more.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes