3.40 star(s) 5 Votes
Jan 29, 2018
Question, Do we need the base game to run this or no?
I mean, its more like a mod for the game and all but I would like to know

AmethysRose

Dec 6, 2017
Okay, I don't usually jump into a game because of the description, but this description is really well done. I'm gonna check it out.

Reactions: ZenMaru

Superk

May 21, 2017
Shame that this is basically a glorified ad. Put some more content in it, and this could be great on it's own. I understand that it's short, but the ending really soured the taste for me. Kinda made me wish they only made this. Fun little game, though.

Last edited:

AmethysRose

Dec 6, 2017
Okay, I don't usually jump into a game because of the description, but this description is really well done. I'm gonna check it out.
Color me disappointed... the buildup was great, the game itself had sooooo much potential... but in the end it was just advertising a different game. I would love to see more put into this game, but i doubt it's going to happen. Such a shame.

Reactions: Aazkaal

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
Someone started working on this the very second that they learned of the existence of RCG. Get em.

Bob Quincy

Oct 28, 2017
Will also say: There's a possibility the game isn't complete yet. Going to their patreon page, it seems like they're still working on the game. The build that's released right now is more likely a prototype.

Apr 2, 2019
Where can I listen to the full version of music from the menu? And the game needs more content, so far this is a 5-minute game.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Saw the actual game River City Girls, thought it was fun but the game's plot reveals something a bit sinister about our 'protagonists'.

This game however is just an ad for River City Girls. While I applaud advertising in a lewd fashion, this is a poor game.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes