penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
is there really no other way to fix this game? the patch is meant for v1.0 so Im doubtful if the game will work as it should if I where to use it. I could just download a save and watch all cg, but I like the gameplay.

Nepler

Jul 15, 2020
For me the game keeps crashing when I try to go for the stuck in wall scene, anyone knows why ?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
oddly enough, there is zero animation despite there clearly being some in the promo video on the store site
The crappy MTL broke the animations on this one (among other things), if my memory isn't failing me. The Japanese game does indeed have some animations. Not much, but they're there.

AleHej

Sep 2, 2020
Any ideas why translation breaks the game? I did my own MTL with Translator++ and it broke the game too.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Any ideas why translation breaks the game? I did my own MTL with Translator++ and it broke the game too.
Because you actually have to put a minimum of effort in to make sure your didn't translate method calls etc, that is true for ANY game

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Aside from the MTL and censorship, it's also above a gig in size. Had it been 100mb or so, I likely would have tried it out anyway, even if just to get a quick laugh at the other horrendous parts. lol

AleHej

Sep 2, 2020
I created MTL that does not break the game (animations work fine and you do not get stuck anywhere). The problem is that the resulting English text is too long for the text boxes and when I wrap it, it is too tall (the boxes do not stretch in height) and you cannot see some parts. I have no idea how to fix it. Any help is welcome.

If you want to play with my translation, download the Japanese version from https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...eroero-dungeon-yoshii-tech.60492/post-5093368 and extract the attached translation.zip into www folder.

I am also attaching Translator++ Project Package (version 3.9.30B) for my translation. I tagged everything that must not be translated with red or yellow tag. Translating the tagged stuff will likely break the game and nothing tagged is shown to the player anyway. Also do not translate JavaScript files.

If anyone wants to create a better translation for this game, feel free to use to use my Project Package as a starting point so you can focus on translating instead of figuring out what should be not translated.

KobaltFrevathMD

Jan 15, 2021
I'll never understand why people hate MTL as much as they do, sure it breaks the immersion and has ruined my fap on more than one occasion; but its usually funny as hell.

1.30 star(s) 6 Votes