4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Nyopan

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2023
Thank you everyone for the kind words of encouragement!

What is the answer to the riddle to make Mabel in to a magical girl and how do I increase the charm / intelligence stats?
Go through the forest, after you break the stone there will be a puzzle for the riddle.
For now, you can only increase your charm by hanging out with one of the girls, and the intelligence stat is not upgradable yet.

How to incris relationship with Mabel i have only one heath
For now, you can only have one heart with Mabel.

Panduh

Feb 17, 2019
The game keeps freezing in dialogue havent got past intro so cannot save and have to try restarting game.

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
So huge props to Dev, for the Art, and single handedly making this. As well as being active in the thread.

I think there is a lot of potential here. I feel there is a lot of room for niche content.

Vaulty is good character design, I'd personally want more progression in her "slooty" ness, like a small achievement system, like selling her the goods from fighting to have her get more lewd? Like sell 10 Golden Slimes and she experiences some BE from some experiments with the supplies. (kinda playing off that one FO mod where radiation affects the body.)

Like her design is great but I feel you can add some play time with this mechanic in the Future... Maybe conduct some experiments on Dipper too? Or the other members of the cast. But maybe that's just me. Fuka-Cola Quantum? perhaps?

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Hope this DOESN'T get abandoned... looking at ya, dev!

Can't remember how but i got stuck at the "MABEL SLEEPING" picture when i choose "not to masturbate" to her or "cancel the options menu with X".

Will wait for bugfixes and more content!

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Man, seeing a curvy and busty Takemi sure takes some getting used to. Not complaining of course but it's certainly very different.

Nyopan

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2023
The game keeps freezing in dialogue havent got past intro so cannot save and have to try restarting game.
That's weird, you were the first one to report this, but I will look into it.

So huge props to Dev, for the Art, and single handedly making this. As well as being active in the thread.

I think there is a lot of potential here. I feel there is a lot of room for niche content.

Vaulty is good character design, I'd personally want more progression in her "slooty" ness, like a small achievement system, like selling her the goods from fighting to have her get more lewd? Like sell 10 Golden Slimes and she experiences some BE from some experiments with the supplies. (kinda playing off that one FO mod where radiation affects the body.)

Like her design is great but I feel you can add some play time with this mechanic in the Future... Maybe conduct some experiments on Dipper too? Or the other members of the cast. But maybe that's just me. Fuka-Cola Quantum? perhaps?
I do have quite a lot planned for Vaulty for the future, like her being able to upgrade the bat that gives you.
But I liked your suggestions too, thanks!

Hope this DOESN'T get abandoned... looking at ya, dev!

Can't remember how but i got stuck at the "MABEL SLEEPING" picture when i choose "not to masturbate" to her or "cancel the options menu with X".

Will wait for bugfixes and more content!
That's a known bug, it will be fixed on the next version!

How much sexual content is there currently and with whom?
There's 4 scenes in total, two with Wendy and two with Mabel, not counting naked characters on dialogues.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
That's weird, you were the first one to report this, but I will look into it.

I do have quite a lot planned for Vaulty for the future, like her being able to upgrade the bat that gives you.
But I liked your suggestions too, thanks!

That's a known bug, it will be fixed on the next version!

There's 4 scenes in total, two with Wendy and two with Mabel, not counting naked characters on dialogues.
What is the 2nd scene with Wendy after the 3heart one in the storage room?

And for Mabel what are they? I already peeped at her and already have 1 heart with her

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes