4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Nyopan

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2023
I did, the HP medicine didn't really heal me, they could get me after another hit or two, but the MP medicine was pretty good for me to use the multi enemy attack that Dipper has.
I see, I will make some tweaks to the HP medicines and the difficulty of the combat, to make it less grindy!

how to get 2 hearts from wendy if I turned Mabel into a pig and don't know what to do next?
I did it but I still only have 1 heart with her and whenever I interact with her she just says thanks for the help
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
So after the axe/magical pig girl riddle is completed, is there more content? Can't find anything else to do...

Jul 4, 2017
The game looks good too early to support via patreon but if it keeps advancing and looks good i may consider suporting

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
Nice start of a game, but really, really not enough content for a release version. Very much looking forward to what this will be come 5-6 versions down the line (if it doesn't get dropped by then like all too many promising prospects).

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
Literally don't know anything about the media you said this is based on, but seems like a nice start from what I've seen so far. Really like the art, and Mabel's design definitely gets a thumbs up from me.

You might want to open up a discord channel for proofreading suggestions. I jotted a few down while I was going through, but kinda lost steam part way through. Might add more if I feel like it. View attachment Suggestions.pdf

Edit:
I think a backlog or back button for recent dialog would be kinda nice. Ren'py style I guess. Not sure if that's difficult to add.

Reactions: Nyopan

Nyopan

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2023
Having issues booting this game up in joiplay. What rpg engine is this game running on?
RPG Maker MV 1.6.3

Literally don't know anything about the media you said this is based on, but seems like a nice start from what I've seen so far. Really like the art, and Mabel's design definitely gets a thumbs up from me.

You might want to open up a discord channel for proofreading suggestions. I jotted a few down while I was going through, but kinda lost steam part way through. Might add more if I feel like it. View attachment 2996499

Edit:
I think a backlog or back button for recent dialog would be kinda nice. Ren'py style I guess. Not sure if that's difficult to add.
Thanks a lot, I'm glad you liked her!

Yeah I'm looking to open up a discord channel, but I will probably wait until the next build is ready to be tested.
Thanks for taking your time to do this, like I said a few days ago, on the middle of all the development I didn't notice a lot of grammatical errors/inconsistencies, so this is really helpful!

I will look into adding a backlog too!

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
Thanks a lot, I'm glad you liked her!
No problem. I'm glad you drew her, haha.

Yeah I'm looking to open up a discord channel, but I will probably wait until the next build is ready to be tested.
Sounds good.

Thanks for taking your time to do this, like I said a few days ago, on the middle of all the development I didn't notice a lot of grammatical errors/inconsistencies, so this is really helpful!
No problem, I had some time to kill. Also, suggestions part 2:
View attachment Suggestions Part 2.pdf

I will look into adding a backlog too!
Nice, thanks for considering it.

Reactions: Nyopan

BuranPhan

Jun 29, 2022
Great game! Although I would like to point out that there is a very annoying bug when trying to travel from one map to another, in which you have to consciously click in front of you to move away from the border of the map. If you click on any place that might trigger the character to move along the border of the exit, it will trigger the travel action and go back to the previous map. (for example, if I go from the city main area to the clinic area, when clicking to move, if the character decides to move along the edge of the exit of the area, it will trigger the travel action and go back to the city main area)

Another small issue I found, when you walk into the storage room on the pool area, sometimes it would not trigger to enter it. I had to walk back a couple tiles and then walk to the entrance in one go to trigger the action to enter the storage room.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes