4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Nyopan

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2023
What is the 2nd scene with Wendy after the 3heart one in the storage room?

And for Mabel what are they? I already peeped at her and already have 1 heart with her
The one that you are missing for Mabel is by interacting with her while she sleeps at night.

I'm considering as sexual content:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bruhmoneydog

Aug 9, 2021
- What part of it did you find a little grindy? The hunting part or leveling up your Strength?
It was mainly hunting, it got way easier past the second skill, but I would have to leave the forest after the first Red Slime. I would spend days going in and killing 1-2 slimes in order to advance far enough to do it w/o having to worry about health.

Nyopan

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2023
It was mainly hunting, it got way easier past the second skill, but I would have to leave the forest after the first Red Slime. I would spend days going in and killing 1-2 slimes in order to advance far enough to do it w/o having to worry about health.
I see, having to leave the forest that many times can be kind of annoying.
Have you bought medicine from Takemi? If you did, what do you think of them?

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Not very much into gravity falls stuff since it was all so bad, but damn this looks incredible

simak42

Feb 1, 2018
If, while viewing a sleep scene, you click leave, and then quickly interact again, the picture freezes. Only reboot help.

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
please dont get abandoned please dont get abandoned please dont get abandoned please dont get abandoned please dont get abandoned please dont get abandoned please dont get abandoned please dont get abandoned please dont get abandoned please dont get abandoned please dont get abandoned please dont get abandoned

Haroogle

Mar 2, 2017
I think my game glitched since I only have one heart with wendy after doing the her first task and after interacting with her, I only get a message saying thanks for the help and nothing else.

LIONHART47

Jun 4, 2023
beautiful art,please continue adding new stuff. btw is there a chance to add new characters in the game? i like how you add Cali & Gura lol.

Nyopan

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2023
If, while viewing a sleep scene, you click leave, and then quickly interact again, the picture freezes. Only reboot help.
Thanks, that's a known bug, it will be fixed on the next update!

I think my game glitched since I only have one heart with wendy after doing the her first task and after interacting with her, I only get a message saying thanks for the help and nothing else.
Did she not gave you the task to collect the floaters?

beautiful art,please continue adding new stuff. btw is there a chance to add new characters in the game? i like how you add Cali & Gura lol.
There will be lots of new characters for sure! I already have planned at least three for the next update!

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
Thanks, that's a known bug, it will be fixed on the next update!

Did she not gave you the task to collect the floaters?

There will be lots of new characters for sure! I already have planned at least three for the next update!
Hello, great looking game! Looks like one to follow :) Do you plan on adding lesbian content in the future? I hope you can keep it optional for the people who don't have the fetish, thank you :giggle: Wishing your game further success!

Nyopan

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2023
Hello, great looking game! Looks like one to follow :) Do you plan on adding lesbian content in the future? I hope you can keep it optional for the people who don't have the fetish, thank you :giggle: Wishing your game further success!
Yes! There will be lesbian content in the future!
You will have to increase your heart with the girls involved to see it, so it will be kind of optional.

bruhmoneydog

Aug 9, 2021
I see, having to leave the forest that many times can be kind of annoying.
Have you bought medicine from Takemi? If you did, what do you think of them?
I did, the HP medicine didn't really heal me, they could get me after another hit or two, but the MP medicine was pretty good for me to use the multi enemy attack that Dipper has.

TEXASIT

Jun 19, 2020
how to get 2 hearts from wendy if I turned Mabel into a pig and don't know what to do next?

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes