DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
I feel sorry for the anyone who keep paying for this game because they are being taken advantage of! That was a pitiful update! Other that a few scenes by the main female character early in the game, nothing has happened in this game. Such a shame!

My Sanity is dangerously low... LOL!

Reactions: alexdzzz

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I feel sorry for the anyone who keep paying for this game because they are being taken advantage of! That was a pitiful update! Other that a few scenes by the main female character early in the game, nothing has happened in this game. Such a shame!

My Sanity is dangerously low... LOL!
"the main female"...

not like the competition is hard ... XD

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Not worth posting another Walkthrough yet based on this day. You get one choice and you end the day at 10 if you followed my previous one and aren't an idiot when it comes to that choice.

Also "booty". ^_^

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
wow day 7 evening was rather short. and happend not much but thx for sharing here ^^
So short in fact we didn't even get to the evening...
It's a shame this is coming in dribs and drabs as it's quite a sweet little story (apart from the points where she slits her wrists or drowns).

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
i need more nudity ;)
Yeah, unfortunately for you this one more story driven and a long tease.

So short in fact we didn't even get to the evening...
It's a shame this is coming in dribs and drabs as it's quite a sweet little story (apart from the points where she slits her wrists or drowns).
Well you need to look at it like this when he labels his day periods:
It's everything up to the time period. So Afternoon was Morning to Afternoon. Evening was Afternoon until Evening.

Reactions: duraworld

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I think it's in reference to the dream females.
kind of, yes.
it was meaning like they are no competition possible between the amount of chars in this game. most precisly between the "female" chars.
i mean... we are far from a harem here.. all chars together.
soo i find it pretty funny to see that "main female"... cant really say they are some "second role" female chars. lol

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
The main problem with this game is that the writing doesn't really know how to present the relation between D (daughter, 18-19) and MC (father, ca 40). She's meant to be a teenage girl, but the way she thinks is more like a MILF or something. She acts too bratty in the beginning, but now suddenly she kisses the hand of MC? Which 18 year old would do that? And her view of sex is too materialistic for teenage girls (even in the very use-and-throw-away age we're in atm). She would be way more consumed by feelings, and way less socially aggressive, before she'd let anything physical happen. And the father is way too silly. He actually does act like a teenager, unlike D.

So you pretty much have the relationship upside down.

It's a shame, because the visuals are pretty great.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
The main problem with this game is that the writing doesn't really know how to present the relation between D (daughter, 18-19) and MC (father, ca 40). She's meant to be a teenage girl, but the way she thinks is more like a MILF or something. She acts too bratty in the beginning, but now suddenly she kisses the hand of MC? Which 18 year old would do that? And her view of sex is too materialistic for teenage girls (even in the very use-and-throw-away age we're in atm). She would be way more consumed by feelings, and way less socially aggressive, before she'd let anything physical happen. And the father is way too silly. He actually does act like a teenager, unlike D.

So you pretty much have the relationship upside down.

It's a shame, because the visuals are pretty great.
Although your perception of teen girls behavior is correct for the majority of them, there are teen girls who would really go for it in physical sexual matters without a battle with her feelings. It goes against the common sense but there are even preteens acting like that.
The father is a special case, because we are supposed to dictate how he behaves. Of course there are some dad's reactions we cannot choose. And it is a game premise he will be sexually interested in his daughter. Some inner resistance to this forbidden interest is expected, and hopefully it won't be exaggerated.
I love the pics too!

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes