The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
I lovee this game but theing I hate is my save from the previous game are not there and have to play through the whole thing
is anyone elses having this problem?

D

Deleted member 176558

Considering the rate at which the game is progressing, we'll have the first sex scene in 6 months. LOL.
Tell u what...

...that's way better than the beginning of the game where we had sex with the daughter in fantasy and everything was pulled straight from the ass. I really don't need anymore of those games where the mc fucks around without any reasonable plot.

The dev took his time with this game and yeah th progression compared to the start is pretty slow thanks to many changes, but since Day 6 it seems like he found some plot to actually make a story I want to follow and not just skip everything to get some sexy time.

I take it like in DMD. The content is worth waiting and when there is finally some quality time with the daughter it will be something "special". There are enough other games out there for a quick fappening.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
How can I change the names in this save please?
You will need the RenPy Save Editor. You can find it here:

Load the save in it, then look for these variables: (There is a box on the top right corner where you can type them)

tprof = father (if you want to be her father in the game)
zprof = daughter (if you want her to be your daughter in the game)
tz = The girl's name

[ tm = MC's name - Unfortunately I couldn't locate the variable for the MC's name in the save editor.]

Reactions: Cirro84

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
You will need the RenPy Save Editor. You can find it here:

Load the save in it, then look for these variables: (There is a box on the top right corner where you can type them)

tprof = father (if you want to be her father in the game)
zprof = daughter (if you want her to be your daughter in the game)
tz = The girl's name

Unfortunately I couldn't find the variable for the MC's name.
I got it thanks

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I have to say, this game has improved a lot since the start. At first it was a clumsy copy of DmD set on a lonely island.

Now it has become this sort of playful back and forth flirting between these two characters, where especially the daughter is now completely different then that other character who uses the same model.
Much more experienced, witty, flirtatious. I had real fun playing this newest update and the last few ones before.

The only thing I would criticize at this point is the small size of the updates, but they do come fairly regularly and often.

Xen86

May 6, 2017
"It's all you can do not to whip it out and spank that monkey like he stole from you."

LMAO Honestly never heard that one before. I totally lost it, thanks for that.

Reactions: dahobo and botc76

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
lmao. A thought just occurred to me. This game is going to end up one gigantic cock tease. Just at the point where the daughter is ready and the father gives in to her flirting and teasing. Just as we are about to have the true sex scene of the game, they get rescued. The end.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes