RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Well if you look at the number of updates and compare to DMD, it's really not that different.

DMD just had more peeking scenes and slutty Elena to tide you over. Sex with the daughter didn't happen till Chapter 2.
In terms of updates to Lewd Island, at this point we're looking at 27 periods, each less than a "Day" in DMD. So not sure what people keep comparing it to that game for when in terms of how long it took to have sex with the Daughter in DMD, Lewd Island is still in the early innings.

Reactions: botc76

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Well if you look at the number of updates and compare to DMD, it's really not that different.

DMD just had more peeking scenes and slutty Elena to tide you over. Sex with the daughter didn't happen till Chapter 2.
In terms of updates to Lewd Island, at this point we're looking at 27 periods, each less than a "Day" in DMD. So not sure what people keep comparing it to that game for when in terms of how long it took to have sex with the Daughter in DMD, Lewd Island is still in the early innings.
DMD wasn't restricted to one location and only two characters. It felt like a lot more happened each update. Here we get a few hours of their lives at a time. The stranded on an island concept is a very limited one, it really should have been a more short term game. Going day to day is very boring too, we had 3 or 4 days in a row where the plot was making fire. Now it's finding random items.

This kind of story would do better with time skips, maybe show the progression of making a life there, Swiss Family Robinson style. I feel like long term loneliness would push them together, when they are dependent on each other to live that creates a deep bond, like soldiers in war. More time away from the real world would make it easier for them to warm up to the idea of incest. There's no one to judge them, they decide together what's right for them. It'd have been a better direction overall.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
need a honest answer can i finally bang? or not
Early in the game, when intoxicated the MC could have oral sex with his daughter.
Later, in a complete waste of time and resources in my opinion, the MC recollects his sexual encounter with two hoes.
Vaginal or anal sex with the daughter only in future updates.

Reactions: Kyril87

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
The main problem with this game is that the writing doesn't really know how to present the relation between D (daughter, 18-19) and MC (father, ca 40). She's meant to be a teenage girl, but the way she thinks is more like a MILF or something. She acts too bratty in the beginning, but now suddenly she kisses the hand of MC? Which 18 year old would do that? And her view of sex is too materialistic for teenage girls (even in the very use-and-throw-away age we're in atm). She would be way more consumed by feelings, and way less socially aggressive, before she'd let anything physical happen. And the father is way too silly. He actually does act like a teenager, unlike D.

So you pretty much have the relationship upside down.

It's a shame, because the visuals are pretty great.
what it is is she is horny and realizing there is only 1 cock on the entire island and beginning to not care whose cock it is only that she wants it thrusting deeply inside of her...

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Just a little Cheatfile.
- Enables Console/Developer
- You can skip unseen Text
- Press ' , ' [Comma] to set Sanity to 10 (Will not update immediately)

I want to have fun with games and not always want to choose the right answer. (Skipping is nice too)

If you like the cheat, i made an entire cheatmenu with a new Design here:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Another Good 2 min update. ( if you read slow) what next, night then midnight then pre dawn... sigh..
Well, I'm a fast reader and it took me about 10 minutes to read and appreciate the nice butt and cleavage shots. Not sure which update you played.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

addicted2k

Sep 30, 2018
So are we actually supposed to play the evening with this last update?
It still says "afternoon" when I reach the end...normal?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So are we actually supposed to play the evening with this last update?
It still says "afternoon" when I reach the end...normal?
So this dev is a little weird with his naming conventions.
Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night never mean those things for some reason.
In game they do, but the updates do not.

It's more like:
Night until Morning is "Morning"
Morning until Afternoon is "Afternoon"

And so on.

So when it says "Evening", what it means is we played from Afternoon until Evening, so when the next update happens, the time of day will read as Evening and it will go until Night.

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
I saved from the last image of the day 7 afternoon, and now the game ends immediately, without giving me the chance to continue (day 7 evening)......please, help me!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I saved from the last image of the day 7 afternoon, and now the game ends immediately, without giving me the chance to continue (day 7 evening)......please, help me!
Did you copy over your entire save folder? If so, go look at the Automatic Saves, there should be some there that are a few frames back.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
@addicted2k @bob danio
I just looked... The last choice you can make in the version [Day 7 Evening] is to choose the glimmering object (Shovel) or the other object (Jacket, Game over). After that is only digging for the chest and opening it ( No more Dialog). End of Version.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
that happens mostly when the new gameversion was unpacked over the old version.
Just delete the old game and unpack the new version without overwriting over old files.

And of course let some more images left before the old version ends ;)

Reactions: Cirro84

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
why you need a compressed version ???
internet limitation i guess...
i dont know, but some peoples have limited internet, based on transfer size or else. ( i used to be like that a few years ago)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i have ca 500 GB other games... :)
you aware that the compressed is only on download ? installation of the game will take the exact same place as the non compressed one.

compressed is for who download at slow speed, have limited internet or something similar.

that didnt change anything on the HDD size once installed...

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
you aware that the compressed is only on download ? installation of the game will take the exact same place as the non compressed one.

compressed is for who download at slow speed, have limited internet or something similar.

compressed has low quality of pictures... is smaller unpacked... i downloaded two version :)

Reactions: Cirro84

redle

Apr 12, 2017

While a rar, zip, what-have-you file is strictly reducing the file size for transit/storage, that is not what is frequently meant by "the compressed version" on this forum. Many of the games here contain quite a few images and videos. These images and videos are the bulk of the total size of the game on disk.

Several people on this forum download various games; extract the game's contents; change the quality and color count of the imagery files; re-package the game; and make that available as "the compressed version." So it is a modified game version. Any time there is a middle-man making changes it is always possible for new errors to slip in.

The compressed version zip file and the original zip file, once unzipped, DO NOT take up the same disk space. (That said, the OP does not currently list a compressed version for this game. At least I don't see it.)

Reactions: Cirro84 and woj_tec
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes