Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
This is what pisses me off about this game. The game would be much more popular if the Dev didn't charge almost double the price most VNs cost. And the Sanity meter is the most nonsensical concept of any VN on the entire site. The daughter is hot and that is the best BJ scene Ive ever seen in a VN even the corrupted version of it made me diamonds but the game mechanics and the DRM is a turn off.

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
This is what pisses me off about this game. The game would be much more popular if the Dev didn't charge almost double the price most VNs cost. And the Sanity meter is the most nonsensical concept of any VN on the entire site. The daughter is hot and that is the best BJ scene Ive ever seen in a VN even the corrupted version of it made me diamonds but the game mechanics and the DRM is a turn off.
the official game keeps coming with good images, and can keep going my my rewrite

i'll put back the alcohol hiding scene section, from day 5 release. for next update with full day 7 or something

Reactions: Ooh

hotcajunmale

Oct 25, 2018
View attachment 124045
Overview:
After a plane crash you and your daughter find yourselves on an abandoned island.
Will help arrive?
Were there other survivors?
What will happen?
You play and YOU decide!
Updated: 2018-12-21
Developer/Publisher: xRed Games
Censorship: no
Version: Day 7 Afternoon
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Logs:

Codes/Cheats:

Downloads:
PC:
- - -
Mac:
- -
Android:
- -
Extras:

I upped my pledge just for you guys this Christmas. Please spread the Christmas cheer in the thread instead of the usual.
~Jack Raven

View attachment 56612 View attachment 56613 View attachment 56614 View attachment 56615 View attachment 56616 View attachment 56617 View attachment 56618 View attachment 56619
why cant i down load it using MEGA. it say an error everytime i try

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
- $20 Patrons - (13.01.2019) - TODAY!
is there really no one out of 66 patrons to post the version here?

Reactions: Otyi

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
- $20 Patrons - (13.01.2019) - TODAY!
is there really no one out of 66 patrons to post the version here?
You've been here long enough now to know that begging gets you nowhere. Make a , become a patron yourself, or wait patiently like everyone else.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
the official game keeps coming with good images, and can keep going my my rewrite

i'll put back the alcohol hiding scene section, from day 5 release. for next update with full day 7 or something
Many Thanks. Can't wait to try it.

duraworld

Donor
Aug 23, 2016
while everyone wait's for the latest official release, you can another another update of my mode

Sanity mod, day 7 afternoon v3 :

download :

add's more dialog, and changes alot more scene's
rewrites most of day 2 and 3 dialog
chages all the sanity value's along the game path
more choice's will now skip or include certain scene's
delete the rubbish dream's from day 6 into day 7
stops MC being a bitch
removes suicides
adds more lewd
good job

Reactions: xht_002

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Try my link:

Is this a modded version or the normal version?

I downloaded and played this version and my D did not die once due to losing her sanity. (OK once, but I deliberately chose an Asshole option while she was already on low sanity)

I also ignored the advice and did some pretty naughty stuff with her.
The game is actually quite forgiving if you chose the right naughty options.
(Just dont be a complete asshole and don't jump and peep on her every chance you get. Sometimes she more in the mood for Naughtiness and you then get away with more, even increasing her Sanity. Some option decreases her sanity, but then increases it more after a while)

The again, maybe this version was modded!?

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes