naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Ow man how did I miss this updated? Even though D looks a lot like D from DMD, I love her sassy attitude.

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
Its the only thing that keeps me coming back - I just want to nail this little minx. The BF scene didn't do it for me.
they are all based on sally - or that is the closest match i have seen

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
xht_002
xht_002, when the game is done (if ever, or when it get abandoned) this fix would be nice. the whole dream is crap anyway.
days 1->3 will have more dialog sometime, xred probably won't abandon it, just learn from theor mistakes, the game has the images which allows rewriting, so they are half way to making a game

duraworld

Donor
Aug 23, 2016
A miraculous escape to a tropical island from the certain death in the airliner crash at the sea. The island looks uninhabited, but there are indications of human activity in the past. And then there's a hatch in the sand...
Isn't it obvious? :rolleyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really interesting, anyway i think that the find a small apartment with a bedroom, bathroom and a kitchen and a lot of alchool

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
we just have to wait until someone posts it..but i'm pretty sure it will just be 10 mins of talking kinda episode since a new character will be introduced..i would've hoped that the daughter would get her "reward" this episode, but i guess its too early to judge. we just have to wait and see, i just hope its worth the wait and there is a bit lewd content

Reactions: Dolphin3000

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
we just have to wait until someone posts it..but i'm pretty sure it will just be 10 mins of talking kinda episode since a new character will be introduced..i would've hoped that the daughter would get her "reward" this episode, but i guess its too early to judge. we just have to wait and see, i just hope its worth the wait and there is a bit lewd content
Aww, c'mon! There will be a candlelit dinner for two under the door getting those juices flowing....

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
while everyone wait's for the latest official release, you can another another update of my mode

Sanity mod, day 7 afternoon v3 :

download :

add's more dialog, and changes alot more scene's
rewrites most of day 2 and 3 dialog
chages all the sanity value's along the game path
more choice's will now skip or include certain scene's
delete the rubbish dream's from day 6 into day 7
stops MC being a bitch
removes suicides
adds more lewd

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes