fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm not going to argue with anyone who bashes this game for all kinds of complaints that have been hashed out ad nauseam in this thread--most of the criticisms are valid. But I don't understand the comments about "there's only 5 minutes of content" in this recent release... Sure, there's only 5 minutes if you play one path to the end, but there are multiple paths with multiple dialogue branches and outcomes. Exploring each takes a lot more than 5 minutes! Like I said, if you want to complain that all those minutes were less than pleasurable, knock yourself out. But at least explore a bit, geesh. I feel like this guilty-pleasure is finally getting interesting because for the first time your choices matter and there's consequences to the outcomes, and you can play from either the dad or daughter's perspective now, which is titillating...

Look, for almost 100 pages people had valid complaints about this fun but rather stupid game, and then all of a sudden it got interesting! And then the complaints focused on.... [epiphany!] Ohhhhh.... [facepalm!!]... I get it. I'll show myself out :).

Laotse

Feb 3, 2018
Same here, she always dies, no matter what I've tried.
Day 6

-Look for Dad

-Don't watch

-I was considering making a break for it

-Don't Peek
-Don't Peek

-Are you sure?
-Okay

-Don't it was nothing

Don't insert it in Daughter 'ass!!!

Malika456

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
well i tryed this game for fist time with last update. It is not so bad at all. I expected more bad reading the tread

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
sanity edit mod :

fixes a few broke scene's from the noon v2 mod
add's more dialog, and changes alot more scene's
chages all the sanity value's along the game path
more choice's are will now skip or include certain scene's
delete the rubbish dream's from day 6 into day 7

have'nt done anything to day 7. yet

the extract folder says noon, but its the full afternoon day 7

Reactions: duraworld

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
should'nt bother downloading sanity edit mod , it needs a vollyball game fix so i will upload another soon

take 2 hours with british shitty internets and 40 minutes with 3G mobile internets, both are 10Mbps

if you visit the shit hole and need a sim, get a three sim

Reactions: duraworld

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
xht_002
xht_002, when the game is done (if ever, or when it get abandoned) this fix would be nice. the whole dream is crap anyway.

BillT52

May 6, 2018
nice, but how do you know? he didn't post anything new on his patreon
Under "Upcoming" on his overview page, Day 7 _____ is listed as available for $30 patrons on Jan. 11.

I think there's at least storage rooms with some mind-bending drugs and chemicals. At the other end, a complete underground research lab?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
twomorrow the new release, what do you expect from the trapdoor in the sand ??
A miraculous escape to a tropical island from the certain death in the airliner crash at the sea. The island looks uninhabited, but there are indications of human activity in the past. And then there's a hatch in the sand...
Isn't it obvious? :rolleyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes