ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
From dev :D
---------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Back from the dead.
Mar 9 at 5:22pm
Hi everyone,
So, as some of you have noticed, this page was suspended for 56 hours, but finally we are liveagain!! :)

Everything happened so fast with Inceton and Patreon this last couple of days that I haven't even managed to welcome all the new Patrons. There is more than 70 of you giving your hard earned money for this project now, which is just insane. You people are crazy! :)

Since we are finally back online, we gotta celebrate this. There will be a surprise announcement later today! So, keep an eye out for it.

Thanks you everyone, for all the kind messages, support and suggestions.

Cheers! :)

surprise!!! they are no longer related...

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
But first ... news from dev with an Android version

And here it ist:
Go, pirates, test the hell out of it :D

@Bloo @muttdoggy @ace_boogie Can someone of you please add the apk to 1st post?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Is DMD the same development group? The model looks like
No, but there're limited (free) basic models in construction kit they all use ;) You'll see variations of some faces several times when playing some of the games offered in this board.

Reactions: RustyV
Y

YWU

Jesus christ the images are 2-4mb .PNGs, thankfully they arent even in an archive so I just held down my mousewheel in my imageviewer and basically got the gist of the game in about 20 seconds instead of wasting my time lol.
I spend 2 hours light up fire but nothing happen then i have gone thru every clicking came there is nothing at this time not much at current time if dont waste time i recommend dad is same character as photograper in dmd

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Wonder if there will be sharks in this game...Good reason why they would be forced to take baths/swims together. ;)

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
"fla ehm" - is this actually a word?
Honestly i do not understand your sentence at all....

Sharks = 1 swims/baths. Other one is on lookout. :)

Jan 1, 2018
"fla ehm" - is this actually a word?
Honestly i do not understand your sentence at all....
That "fla" is him starting to say "flames", because he started with the expression "go down in flames", then he paused with "ehm", like "um" or "ahem", and switched to to sharks, because that's what we were discussing. Clear now? Personally, I enjoyed his use of "going down" when the subjects are the MC and D. :evilsmile:

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes