elinlux

Dec 19, 2017
And still, he got over 100 Patrons and nearly 1k$ pledges in a short period of time ^^

Btw, have fun guys. And if you like what you see, consider a small pledge or at least let him know about bugs you found ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wow man, thank you very much :)

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Lewd Island day 4 (part 2) - $20 Patrons - (20.04.2018)

:test3: ..ck
... That just tells me that he's still working on it and it won't be ready for at least another 13 days.... Better than nothing I suppose (though I too wish it was a complete update rather than 2 parts -_- )

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
And still, he got over 100 Patrons and nearly 1k$ pledges in a short period of time ^^

Btw, have fun guys. And if you like what you see, consider a small pledge or at least let him know about bugs you found ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rember me- Tom Hanks in the stranded island movie . The grafic looks like his "Talismann richtig"

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Rember me- Tom Hanks in the stranded island movie . The grafic looks like his "Talismann richtig"
Oh, it IS Wilson (the beach volleyball from "Castaway") ;)

Lewd Island Version 0.4 by xRed Games:
Lewd Island day 4 (part 1) includes: 155 new renders 2 new animations no flammable materials.
Can you add please versions for Mac and Android. I only posted PC version.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Just one question: can we finally light that fire? Because I've got a feeling that's the central part of the story in this game.
I didn't played it yet, but seems you will be disappointed, my good dear Vir
ahh yes vir cotto and the good / bad old londo mollari always reminds me of the good old series Babylon 5 i like the series so much

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Don't want to be rude, but this was one of the most boring content updates of a game I've seen here. Absolutely no progress and no real nudity. For a 0.4 this is just weak

Reactions: Darkaura
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes