Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
That "fla" is him starting to say "flames", because he started with the expression "go down in flames", then he paused with "ehm", like "um" or "ahem", and switched to to sharks, because that's what we were discussing. Clear now? Personally, I enjoyed his use of "going down" when the subjects are the MC and D. :evilsmile:
Damn, you're friendly explaining this. I just rolled my eyes and moved on to the next post lol

@Penfold Mole now i have to watch the video or i won't get rid of this song in my head :)

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
The game is very boring. And if an update comes, that's not much new. As a player you are almost only reading and clicking. is more a comic than a game ... the game does not actually offer more beautiful pictures. what the developer wants. is hard price. for little work and updates on the game ...

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
That "fla" is him starting to say "flames", because he started with the expression "go down in flames", then he paused with "ehm", like "um" or "ahem", and switched to to sharks, because that's what we were discussing. Clear now? Personally, I enjoyed his use of "going down" when the subjects are the MC and D. :evilsmile:
I still don't get it. They already went down, in the plane crash.
My point is that....ahhh fuck it! :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
That would be awesome.. They get found by the SS minnow and you can lead Gilligan,Skipper, the Howells, and The Professor deeper into the jungle where they get lost and you now have Mary Anne, Ginger, and the daughter all to yourselves.. unless you keep Mrs Howell there and turn her into a Dominatrix. :p

Reactions: dbp5ca

josie

May 5, 2017
Its a little early in the game to expect big money, isn't it? That seems to work against devs

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Its a little early in the game to expect big money, isn't it? That seems to work against devs
Yup, if I read his Patreon correctly, the minimum you need to pay to access the game is $10 which at this point is way too much. Especially since his game is not exactly original or unique...

Reactions: Unexpectedheroes

elinlux

Dec 19, 2017
Feels like this won't be here for a week, it's really sad that he wants minimum 10$ for so early versions, but all we can do is to hope for some hero here :)

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Feels like this won't be here for a week, it's really sad that he wants minimum 10$ for so early versions, but all we can do is to hope for some hero here :)
No, he wants $20 for early access, $10 for regular release... paying $1 is only get you a demo version (0.1). For a game that reuses model which appear in at least two other games he ask way too much.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
yeah while the game has potential its updates are brief, the idea is not new and its too early in the game to ask players to plop down money for a game that has content not a sexual as many beer commercials.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
yeah while the game has potential its updates are brief, the idea is not new and its too early in the game to ask players to plop down money for a game that has content not a sexual as many beer commercials.
And still, he got over 100 Patrons and nearly 1k$ pledges in a short period of time ^^

Btw, have fun guys. And if you like what you see, consider a small pledge or at least let him know about bugs you found ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
And still, he got over 100 Patrons and nearly 1k$ pledges in a short period of time ^^
Good if the dev, makes some revenue then hopefully he won't abandon this game before it reaches maturity. Like I said the game has potential.

Reactions: reciprocate
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes