macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I'm going to use your question:
Do YOU have actual real stats about this?

Odd as it seems that plenty other sites also load up these games including "The Deluca Family" just do a search for incest games or even the game's title itself gives me 9 sites on the first page including this site and you will see enough sites for all others. don't use Google, use DuckDuckGo will give you more results.

Again we all know why we are here let's not pretend to be saviors of the devs and that we are not DL/STEALING/PIRATING/PLAYING content that we should be PAYING for, that's all I'm saying. If I DL 30 games and only support 1 dev it's still not viable as a Marketing/Exposure tool because it's not generating enough revenue VS the freeloaders like US, me included.
It's called recognizing onerself and not being in denial. We are not here to jugde anyone but need to be realistic.

Having said that I see you are a "Dev" and i would correct that and say you are a hobbyist turned Dev who LOVES doing what you do and SHARE it free because you LOVE what you do and since your product is GOOD people support you for it and your hard work, note it is not meant as an insult but actually a praise to you for your love and passion on what you do as i have read some of your post around the site and you seem like a genuine cool and somewhat funny person.

But not all "Devs" are like this the mayority are making games for PROFIT since they are not a BIG Studio they need the revenue for future projects, but that is economics, investment/production/product/profit but here it works production/product/investment/maybe profit? and that my friend is another subject that has nothing to do with this thread so i'll leave it at that.
i know deluca family's dev from before his game came out. at the moment we wasnt even sure (and hoped) that his game will reach a hundreds patrons in a month.
i clearly saw how his game growed sinze here. and its not a surprise. my pseudo-stats are more correct than yours if i can say.
like you say, game came out on various website. but keep in mind that in most of time, game came from here, and then are copy-pasted on otehrs website, including the whole description. wich give a statistic more correct.

i can say i am a dev. but not the best. still, i wanted to make my own game and got a way to do it. of course i enjoy doing it. every dev should enjoy what they are doing or overwise, they would turn into some kind of... i dont know.. bored person who dont want to continu what he's doing because fuck that.
funny fact is, that was the feeling i (and maybe others) have got from this dev and game here during development. it seemed slow, took eternity and sometime turned with crazy twist coming out from nowhere or low idea (not bad idea, i mean things that didnt fit well in a game like this, specially about the survival part of it)

but heh. profit is here and if want to keep it, better work on it. ( or fake it like Slonique XD )

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
but heh. profit is here and if want to keep it, better work on it. ( or fake it like Slonique XD )
Gonna let the rest go, not going to keep beating a dead horse because i know you're intentions on the subject are good, but man oh man you got me with that last part. LMAO :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
i know deluca family's dev from before his game came out. at the moment we wasnt even sure (and hoped) that his game will reach a hundreds patrons in a month.
i clearly saw how his game growed sinze here. and its not a surprise. my pseudo-stats are more correct than yours if i can say.
like you say, game came out on various website. but keep in mind that in most of time, game came from here, and then are copy-pasted on otehrs website, including the whole description. wich give a statistic more correct.

i can say i am a dev. but not the best. still, i wanted to make my own game and got a way to do it. of course i enjoy doing it. every dev should enjoy what they are doing or overwise, they would turn into some kind of... i dont know.. bored person who dont want to continu what he's doing because fuck that.
funny fact is, that was the feeling i (and maybe others) have got from this dev and game here during development. it seemed slow, took eternity and sometime turned with crazy twist coming out from nowhere or low idea (not bad idea, i mean things that didnt fit well in a game like this, specially about the survival part of it)

there isn't much profit to be made, until after you have had $10,000 from your patreon's for a dedicated render server or a full size PC with a few titan card's in

then after that, and development is slow, the dev is a fake, if you have either of the 2, it takes 30 second's to render a image

Reactions: The Japanese

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
At what is it now $2500 per titan card, it had better be fast.
you can render in realtime with daz3d work window and a titan, dev of this has a 4k version and 1080p version with no downscaling

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Here is issue screenshot if that helps to illustrate the problem. The text was fine until latest game update. I meant also 90 percent of text not readable in game sorry was on phone and getting distracted while trying to write. Forgot how to add spoiler tag to pic in case it needs to be hidden.

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
Here is issue screenshot if that helps to illustrate the problem. The text was fine until latest game update. I meant also 90 percent of text not readable in game sorry was on phone and getting distracted while trying to write. Forgot how to add spoiler tag to pic in case it needs to be hidden.
that would be a renpy internal bug, and does'nt support your screen resolution for pixel vector co-ordinates

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
this is clearly a resolution problem. i know 3 way for it.

1 - you play game with resolution not compatible to your screen (i dont think)
2 - the custom UI is resized wrong (too big , out of limit of renpy)
3 - the Ui is moved in setting of game (bad scripting from dev) . but i doubt that as only you have this apparently

N°2 would be the reason, but if only you have this, then its mostly the number 1. check wich resolution you play the game compared to your screen.
:unsure: also, check if you play fullscreen or not. seems like the game UI is set for full screen and you play windowed.

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
this is clearly a resolution problem. i know 3 way for it.

1 - you play game with resolution not compatible to your screen (i dont think)
2 - the custom UI is resized wrong (too big , out of limit of renpy)
3 - the Ui is moved in setting of game (bad scripting from dev) . but i doubt that as only you have this apparently

N°2 would be the reason, but if only you have this, then its mostly the number 1. check wich resolution you play the game compared to your screen.
:unsure: also, check if you play fullscreen or not. seems like the game UI is set for full screen and you play windowed.
Not sure windowed would be the issue. I play windowed, and have never had that issue. I'd bet on No. 2.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Not sure windowed would be the issue. I play windowed, and have never had that issue. I'd bet on No. 2.
its also possible that he already have setting from the old version of the game and its incompatible with latest version and create this bug. (but must have very old version for have this bug)
its a possibility too.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
For those who are having a hard time reintroducing incest in the game or changing the main characters names:
It is a lot easier now, you don't have to start the game all over again, you can right click at anytime and select "settings" then under "Name changer" you can click on the names or on the relationship, use backspace to delete the current names and type your desired ones.
Settings-1.jpg

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
HELLo gang, I am in HELL. I have many issues and don't you know it! LOL!
1. I cannot find downloads for Day 8 night or evening, if there are any.
2. I cannot get 9 morning to work at all, I get an exception error. See attached.
3. Now I can't even get any game to play! FML!

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
HELLo gang, I am in HELL. I have many issues and don't you know it! LOL!
1. I cannot find downloads for Day 8 night or evening, if there are any.
2. I cannot get 9 morning to work at all, I get an exception error. See attached.
3. Now I can't even get any game to play! FML!
You are obviously creating problems to yourself totally by yourself. Your own personal hell.
  1. Why would you want that out-of-date version? Everything there is is in the day9morning version. Start the game and click start if you want to start it from the very beginning and you can play it to the end of day9morning. If you have old saves, try to load the latest ones. If they aren't very old, they should work.
  2. From what I can see from the trace log, the game complains about a file named game/limit.rpy that isn't even a part of day9morning or any of the latest versions since hell knows when. It seems to me that you have somehow mixed (extracted or copied over) the latest version with some really old version of the game. One word: DON'T!
  3. Well, that doesn't say much.
    Which games?
    What did you do before the problem occurred?
    Where did you extracted these games and how are you trying to start them?
    Did you restart your computer and tried again?
    Which OS are we even talking about?
If you keep doing what I suspect (by the trace log contents) with all the games - copying or extracting new versions over old ones, then this is what you get sooner or later.
You can copy new content over old one only in case the game is released by patches and most of them aren't. The ones that are, there is always a warning and instruction about how to do it. If there isn't any, the game isn't made or tested to be patched over by the new versions.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: crazyfingers87

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Rain can't cool this down - day 9 afternoon is out!
Hey everyone,
Day 9 afternoon has just been released! This one is a nice bigger one, with ton of material I'm sure you'll enjoy (hint: no drinks). This release includes 328 new renders, 13 new animations and a ton of new text and dialogue. It's released for $20 patrons!
Download it from this
It's available for: Windows, Mac, Linux and Android
It's also available in SPANISH!

If you need any help, you can always download the latest
Let me know down in the comments if you find any bugs and also what you think about this update.
Have fun!
Cheers! :)

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes