fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
compressed version please ?
I ran a compression but the output was still 700+ MB so I chucked it since I didn't feel it was worth posting. Some of the other "crunchers" get better results (with reduced quality). You might want to request here? (Be sure to use the template rather than posting a request in the thread).

Did you have actual sex scenes with Dad in this update? Someone would have the save of this version.
Sexy scenes? Yes! Several variations depending on your choices during their "talk." But if you're asking if D puts his D in the D's V, then no, nothing new in this update (but he has sex with her in an earlier update.)

Can't fucking load from the previous version. I really want to go through this whole fucking mess to get to this new update of non-content.

Go fuck a pile of medical waste.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lewd-island-day-9-afternoon-xred-games.7982/post-2135358

The "whole fucking mess" consisted of less than two minutes for me: load an earlier save, change the settings to skip unseen content in the settings menu, skip through earlier content until you're where previous version ends, and then I suggest relax and enjoy :). It's a good update!

For a long time this has been a guilty pleasure because so much about the story and the game have been rather dumb, for lack of a better word. The dialogue, the narrative arc, and the gameplay elements of the results of the MC's choices have drastically improved from the days when the daughter would commit suicide because of something the dad said, did, didn't do, or didn't say. I'm actually looking forward to the next update with glee rather than guilt.

Last edited:

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
See, now I don't follow this game closely, but to me it's the rare example of a dev who made lots of disastrous mistakes in both structure and content, but actually listened to criticism and turned it back around.
I agree with you to some extent. I wouldn't say he made 'lots of disastrous mistakes'. But he did do a big mistake with one update almost entirely outside the island, in a kind of dream or something. And from time to time the story was taking the wrong path, sort of speak, for instance, the MC after engaging in blatant lewd actions with his daughter, starts to kind of complain when she reciprocates.
But yes, the developer managed to correct the course in time!

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Finally a good update after a while. I liked it a lot from conversations to scenes.. everything was satisfying.

What? Ofc i cannot finish my comment with all positive attitude, right? Time to be pessimistic! :cool:

Female character says that MC cums so much but renders are telling me different story. I cum triple more than MC just playing this. <<<It is kinda scary when i think about this.>>> GOD! I need to go out more often.. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: black_N_white

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ok. day 9, and we are getting to the point F+D is now in a lewd relationship.
D want to go slow, so a few more updates before fucking and maybe a few more to fuck her anally.
by the dream sequences the dev seems to enjoy 3somes, 2 girls 1 dude, so we will get a survival girl, maybe the flight attendant.

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Finally a good update after a while. I liked it a lot from conversations to scenes.. everything was satisfying.

What? Ofc i cannot finish my comment with all positive attitude, right? Time to be pessimistic! :cool:

Female character says that MC cums so much but renders are telling me different story. I cum triple more than MC just playing this. <<<It is kinda scary when i think about this.>>> GOD! I need to go out more often.. :sneaky:
Cumshots are one of the weak point of this game. Too shy. That lovely girl need bigger cumshots

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Lewd Island [Day 9 Afternoon] [xRed Games] (1.03 gb rar pc original)

600 mb rar unofficial PC compressed (slightly reduced (q.80)image/video quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

EDIT. day9 fix - unzip into your game folder and overwritte when asked

Last edited:

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
This one is interesting, a good background story, a believable progression, all round working story so far - definitely keeping an eye on this one, and awaiting further updates.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I did not see any progress in this update.
Maybe the save is borked, I don't know.

But the last few minutes are when they discuss their earlier beach fling a bit, then father leaves the hut to contemplate or whatever and the storm is approaching.

WTF is goin on?

Reactions: Lucifer1304
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes