TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Major props to this girl who has spent almost 9 full days on a deserted and still has her makeup on.

Dedicated to looking fabulous no matter what the circumstances.
And perfectly groomed. Girl is a legend.

But props to the dev for finally hitting the "fuck it" switch and finally moving the main story along in a meaningful way. You can only rely on the drugs/mystical trope for so long before it becomes just dumb (well.. dumber).

Cant wait for more now! (y)

Reactions: Mytez

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I was able to load a quick save, play for a few scenes, and then my regular saves loaded with no problem. :)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
saves are broken again

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
saves are broken again

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
Any time you get a "can't find a place to stop rolling back" error you need to load an earlier save. Usually an auto save (which are made at roll-back points anyway. This isn't really a problem with a given game but a consequence of the way the Ren'py "engine" works.

Reactions: RustyV

d13g0fort

Jul 25, 2018
Any time you get a "can't find a place to stop rolling back" error you need to load an earlier save. Usually an auto save (which are made at roll-back points anyway. This isn't really a problem with a given game but a consequence of the way the Ren'py "engine" works.
I've posted a save just one page earlier.....

macedo

Jul 27, 2017
I cant put name and relationship at Android port,i write and when i click enter it doesnt play.can someone share a save right after naming the caracters?

paloompa

Jul 4, 2018
old saves do not work .... again .... ooooook pretty awsum graphics girls looking sweet but after each update the game wount load normal always get the rollback message etc ...... why oh why ????

• Wow
Reactions: woj_tec

yanh

Jul 17, 2018
always with new version theres problem with saves, I had to load some save before handjob in sea

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes