yanh

Jul 17, 2018
always with new version theres problem with saves, I had to load some save before handjob in sea

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
EH guys how do you play the afternoon content? i used my older saves but it stops at the end of previous versious, afternnoon conten won't load....

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
Lewd Island [Day 9 Afternoon] [xRed Games] (1.03 gb rar pc original)

600 mb rar unofficial PC compressed (slightly reduced (q.80)image/video quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

EDIT. day9 fix - unzip into your game folder and overwritte when asked
Malwarebytes triggered a ransomware warning for me.
Probably a false positive, but i'm just throwing it out there.

edit, the file in question (lib/windows-i686/lewdisland.exe) had a different size than the one of the uncompressed one...

Last edited:
Reactions: Kudram

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
You are obviously creating problems to yourself totally by yourself. Your own personal hell.
  1. Why would you want that out-of-date version? Everything there is is in the day9morning version. Start the game and click start if you want to start it from the very beginning and you can play it to the end of day9morning. If you have old saves, try to load the latest ones. If they aren't very old, they should work.
  2. From what I can see from the trace log, the game complains about a file named game/limit.rpy that isn't even a part of day9morning or any of the latest versions since hell knows when. It seems to me that you have somehow mixed (extracted or copied over) the latest version with some really old version of the game. One word: DON'T!
  3. Well, that doesn't say much.
    Which games?
    What did you do before the problem occurred?
    Where did you extracted these games and how are you trying to start them?
    Did you restart your computer and tried again?
    Which OS are we even talking about?
If you keep doing what I suspect (by the trace log contents) with all the games - copying or extracting new versions over old ones, then this is what you get sooner or later.
You can copy new content over old one only in case the game is released by patches and most of them aren't. The ones that are, there is always a warning and instruction about how to do it. If there isn't any, the game isn't made or tested to be patched over by the new versions.
Thank you, I hope this works. Either way, I will let you know how things go. Thank you, Ty

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The problem is once the pair have sex then what?

Maybe the daughter will find a exotic bottle buried in the sand.
lijb.png

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
The problem is once the pair have sex then what?

Maybe the daughter will find a exotic bottle buried in the sand.
View attachment 351132
For a moment I read "Exotic Butter" :D

When they start to have sex will be the peak of the game, then will start the descending part. Or it can become something like DMD on island, but for me it's not a very good idea:confused:. I suppose that they'll discover the mistery behind the island and the drug.
Emily will discover that she and her father have been "corrupted" by drugs and need to understand if what they feel for each other is something real or is just the consequence of conditioning.

Last edited:
Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Where will the story go is the question.
Father and daughter flirting with each other and getting aroused has been the mainstay of the story, so when they cross the Rubicon and have sex what then? What is the next issue to drive the story forward?
It has been suggested we will learn more about the mysterious island and who built the huts and designed the formulas. This is the most likely logical next drama.
Then you have to ask how long can that story-line go on before the game turns into aquagmire of stock villain episodes.
But with the dev. releasing half-day updates this eventuallity is years away. In all likelyhood the father-daughter pair will be rescued by a self-driving flying car that will have become be common in our lives by the time the updates get that far.

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Let's assume that they will be fucking in the night. Then they need to to settle down themselves as a couple. 3-4 episodes (2 days). Then, Anal sex. 4 episodes (2 days). Then creampie, 2 episodes (1 days). Let's add 1 days of nothing. We're talking of another week. Then, or they start to go in strange place (Fisting, pissing) or the possibilities are almost finished.
But one week is a whole year of work, so it's still a lot of time.
I like the game, i like the tension, i like Emily, but it's clear that can last for too long. The addition of a new character would be the death of the game. It would lose interest and became the usual game, while the concentration on just 2 character is now the main attraction. We'll see.

Last edited:

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
This one seems interesting and more than just two people stuck on an island. Almost Total Recall level of memory changes. Are they both guinea pigs? If not who's the employee and who's the plant?

Maybe they are just two people picked up in a bar to run a trial with all knowledge wiped clean. Like I said it seems interesting and it will be fun to see what is real in the end.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Good observation. Whoever built the structures on the island and left the psyche juice in the alcohol may have altered the castaways' memories. Perhaps the entire plane wreck is a fiction.

Or the island is really a terrarium and they are in an alien zoo on Omicron Persei 8.
The Omicronian zoo keepers may just be trying to breed humans in captivity.

BillT52

May 6, 2018
Xred did say the much reviled dream sequences were relevant to the story. Maybe they were memories that were suppressed by conditioning received before they were dropped on the island. Characters may turn out to be not related no matter what relationships you selected.

Reactions: dahobo

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
Xred did say the much reviled dream sequences were relevant to the story. Maybe they were memories that were suppressed by conditioning received before they were dropped on the island. Characters may turn out to be not related no matter what relationships you selected.
He's correct. ;)

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes