WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
View attachment 454123

Interesting island from a geology viewpoint. The rocks appear to be volcanic tuff, but the island is not of volcanic origin.

Got any geology students on board here to give their opinions?
Possibly the very last remnant of a sunken and eroded landmass? Though it would be surprising that only the tuff rocks would be the last survivors, where they are softer than rocks such as basalt and limestone. Seems like an extremely unlikely natural formation. Everything else about this game was highly believable and plausible, and now you've ruined the whole thing for me with a small technicality. Thanks a lot.... Time to move on. :(

Honestly though.... I quite enjoy this game :)

• Haha
Reactions: CaptMorgan76

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Okay, whinging aside, anybody actually notice a little bit of the story moving forward? I replayed from an old day 9 save to get the alternative paths, and in the night scene after D gives a BJ to F in the rain, F goes out to the pier for a breather and sees a flash of light in the distance.

In this D10 morning update, the pirates on the boat mention one of them accidentally turned on the lights last night, indicating this is what F saw from the pier.

Theories thrown around here are F&D are being used as test subjects for the drugs F found. Are they being monitored by the pirate crew?

Reactions: Lycan Huntz4Oppai

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Do you want it slower or faster? As a matter of fact this is not a XRed's animation, this is just a suggestion for that scene and future similar scenes. It is a bunch of game pictures combined in a .gif file by an on-line gif maker.
I didn't explain myself well :D I was talking of the animation inside the game, that should be slower. Your gif is perfect :D

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
The whole story is pretty pathetic. Pretty boring most of the time and very disappointing. Jut two characters is not going anywhere. A third preferably a woman would have added another dynamic. The flash futures are useless and add nothing.
The whole thing is messy.
I'm enjoying it, and a third character would kill the story and the fun for me...
On a side note, it is great that people think differently and have different tastes! :)

Reactions: StokkaFilippo

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
That my friend IYHO. You obviously dont appreciate story telling.
I do. Which is why I think Alexandra is a cringey mess and you should too.

On the topic of this game. Yeah it's a good concept for a game to get patreons but it's clear there was no end planned for the story when it started. He may be able to make something good of it yet, but the "dreams" or whatever aren't doing much for me.

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Okay, whinging aside, anybody actually notice a little bit of the story moving forward? I replayed from an old day 9 save to get the alternative paths, and in the night scene after D gives a BJ to F in the rain, F goes out to the pier for a breather and sees a flash of light in the distance.

In this D10 morning update, the pirates on the boat mention one of them accidentally turned on the lights last night, indicating this is what F saw from the pier.

Theories thrown around here are F&D are being used as test subjects for the drugs F found. Are they being monitored by the pirate crew?
Also, notice the three women an the boat.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes