Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
So previous saves aren't working for the latest update? Don't tell me that I have to start over yet again?! :unsure:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
"Daddy, Daddy, wake up, the wind is picking up and there's a storm coming."

And she's stark-ass naked, tits hanging out all over the place (well, they're firm, perky things so they really don't hang, it's more like they're standing out, or outstanding, or both).

So Daddy grabs a blanket and they go to a safe place, and suddenly she's wearing a bikini again.

Slight disconnect there?
obviously she has the special power to instantly put bikini on with a single thought.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Old saves doesnt work?! Realy -_- After that much time thats so freaking bad decision. I dont want play this game in the beginig again. Then I need close notificaitons and delete game maybe?!

Reactions: BlankerPint

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
I'll keep downloading this game. but if I have the same error, still have an option to extract all images and fantasying how the story goes as I wanted to :ROFLMAO:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
When I see a black douchy character introduced... I really don't know how I should feel about it. If it's just for a little bit of diversity in the characters appearance it's ok, (although it's still lazy writing to make the bad guy a black asshole, and this one has an accent too...) but I hope that we won't get the BBC/NTR trope in another fucking game.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Some of my old saves worked some did not - try before the drinking choice in the last update although it does seem to be random

Reactions: botc76

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Old saves doesnt work?! Realy -_- After that much time thats so freaking bad decision. I dont want play this game in the beginig again. Then I need close notificaitons and delete game maybe?!
My save worked fine, but I knew something like that might happen, so I scrolled back a bit before I hit save. I guess the problem occurs only if you saved at the end of the last update, which is what most people do of course. I can't understand why some dev's keep making so cheap mistakes.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
My save worked fine, but I knew something like that might happen, so I scrolled back a bit before I hit save. I guess the problem occurs only if you saved at the end of the last update, which is what most people do of course. I can't understand why some dev's keep making so cheap mistakes.
Well I'm happy for you. But me or other some people get same problem here.

old saves work fine, you just have to know where to save, or just save at the beginning of a day
My save from day 9. This is last update and need work fine. And I already try my other day saves. You know I always get save in choice's. This mean I have loots of save for everyday content and non of them work :) This mean ''Not work fine.'' maybe for you saves work but for me and other some people doesnt work.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Like other people here, I do not just save at the very end.
We save at points where we are unsure of the best choice to make.
That being said, I repeat, that NONE of my saves work, so that means that the silly theory about earlier saves is just stupid.

I think that the issue is caused by a choice somewhere in the game that is incompatible with the newest version and it is crashing the game.

Reactions: CSNRC

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Well I'm happy for you. But me or other some people get same problem here.

My save from day 9. This is last update and need work fine. And I already try my other day saves. You know I always get save in choice's. This mean I have loots of save for everyday content and non of them work :) This mean ''Not work fine.'' maybe for you saves work but for me and other some people doesnt work.
Yeah I know how frustrating it is. I don't even remember how many time I had to replay this game because of that issue. I just said what worked for me, so you can at least have a solution for the next update. Have you tried the autosave files?

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Can someone be kind enough to share a save of the beginning of Day 9? I think that would solve all our problems for now until the Dev comes out with a fix.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
To get best ending for massage, go
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i had to go way back before this and your massage tips do not work, first of all it starts you off with her shoulders, no choice there, then you do neck, then lower back, and she says no to butt. no matter how many tries she still won't let you massage her butt, any other choice leads to stupid foot fetish crap. i don't get this, i have done this damned thing before and banged the shit out of her, why is it not working this time?!?

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Can someone be kind enough to share a save of the beginning of Day 9? I think that would solve all our problems for now until the Dev comes out with a fix.
Nvm, I figured out a trick, just open the old game and save further back and not close to the end of Day 9, then the new game will roll over correctly without an error. This worked for me, let me know if it does for you.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
I had a save on day 9 evening, just before the storm.
Loaded it and it goes to day 10 without problem it seems.
Btw is there an updated walkthrough yet ?

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes