davek

Mar 14, 2018
Suggest everyone cancel their subscription to Xred. The dev is not delivering, just one excuse after another.

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
Suggest everyone cancel their subscription to Xred. The dev is not delivering, just one excuse after another.
You can suggest all you like, but you are just wasting energy. Half of this forum suggest people to stop supporting when devs delay. Nothing happens.

Aug 1, 2017
After all the delays, there is huge pressure now on day 10 morning to deliver on expectations.. I for one would have preferred the original idea to combine morning/afternoon into one update like xred originally proposed, more content after 2 months of waiting would have been greatly appreciated.

But alass as in all aspects of life, things change. As one of lewd islands biggest fans, I really want this to be a good update.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Maybe the game will finally introduce new characters.

If you think about it they have only been on the island for 10 game days and they have already started having sex?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
At some point the interactions between the daughter and her father are going to become repetitive.
I do agree dream sequences are not a plus.
Maybe have aliens land and gang anal probe the daughter while the father makes popcorn and watches. :D

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
I'm with the others that i hope its an not introduction to new characters. As dx_boost said, F&D's 'new' relationship just started and this will mess up their flow.

Also, we can see it's the lead pirate in the pic, so not really a new character, but still an intrusive presence nonetheless. Guess we'll find out in a couple of hours!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Of course there is also the possibility that the pirate scenes are not dream sequences but rather drug repressed memories. The entire plane flight and wreck could be a false memory. The father and daughter could have been placed on the island as a beta test of the drugs. If your drugs can alter the mood of a father and daughter to start having sex within a fortnight then they have a powerful chemical weapon. Damn you Umbrella Corp!

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Hey everyone,

So, it's been a while since last version came out... Almost 3 months. Day 9 Full was the biggest version I've ever released and the project was at it's finest with almost 600 patrons. Everything was going amazing, the text was great and my team who help me with all the images and animations was really rocking it. I was and still am proud of our Day 9 Full release and it wouldn't be possible without your support.

What happened?
A friend of mine who helped me with renders left the project. After a while he couldn't find that same spark from when he started and wanted to spend more time with his family. It caught me in a really bad situation because September was coming to an end and there was not enough renders for a release. I tried to find someone new who would fill his work and help me out with this but that didn't worked out. Maybe you'll notice in couple of renders a bit strange expressions. I tried to fix as many as I could but there's just too many of them. I gave you a promise for a double version in October but the "new guy" didn't work out the way I planned and expected so I was again in a difficult spot with the same problem - not enough time.
I gave my best to have at least something released by the end of October, but trouble always comes in threes. 36 hours of animations lost because of electric outbreak, overwritten images, some private maters with yet another missed deadline.

What now?
Well my "new new guy" is still learning and is not of a big help yet, but I'm still counting on another release this month, day 10 afternoon. It should have around same numbers as this release, but I'll have more info in one of my next posts.
The target for me and Lewd Island still remains the same, at least one release per month and it will stay like that!
The project is growing and it will be bigger and bigger with each new release and I'm sure once my new teammates get up to speed, this problem won't happen again.
I still have some big plans for xRed and Lewd Island which I can't share with you right now, but I'm sure you'll love it.

All your feedback is much welcome.
Let me know down in the comments if you find any bugs and also what you think about this update.
Thank you all for your support!
Cheers!

d10i55.jpg

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the problem is not only the wait, but also the story.
i get bored and i start to skip the text.
and that boat with that green/purple head dude and tons of cunts is not making it more interesting.
could have made it more like "lost", with hidden rooms and time-travel crap, would have made it more fun to play.

plall

Nov 6, 2018
I just installed the last version, but I got this screen when I load a saved game :

1573205490986.png

I already had this problem with the day9 version, but hoped it would be fixed. Is there an easy way to fix it ?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes