• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hey everyone,

I wanted to let you know that I decided on combining the "Day 10 morning" update and the update that was supposed to go out in October, into one bigger update. What that means is, the upcoming update will actually be a result of 2 months work, a bit bigger than usual. It won't be as big as the last update, but it will still be a nice one ;)

This update covers what's happening after the storm. There will be some new places we'll be able to use for fun and recreation (individual and mutual). Also, NSFW previews will be released this week.

Thank you all for your support!

Cheers!

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
dunno when this happened, but this patreon reached his final goal and i am soooo happy for it.
I think it deserves more recognition.

and can't wait for the nsfw previews

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Okay, I'll bite. First; I absolutely love this update as I damn near busted a lung with the day 9 update and Deadpool-esque commentary. Secondly, I love how the daughter/girl/whatever you name her/etc blatantly points out how the whole class is waiting to hear about what you (the mc) did in the ocean a few hours ago. I'll keep an eye out for when this is updated for sure.

pyhimys

Jul 31, 2018
I cant seem to able get access day 8 and 9, even though I have the most recent patch. I've played the whole game like 3 times over and everytime same thing happens. The game goes to the main menu after sexy time with the girl....

Do I need a clean install or wth is going on?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

Hey everyone,
Here is the first sneak peek from the upcoming update! I still need to figure out the name of this version since it will have morning and afternoon. I guess it will just be afternoon.
Let me know what you think!
Cheers!
I like how the daughter's body is effected by water refraction.

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
I cant seem to able get access day 8 and 9, even though I have the most recent patch. I've played the whole game like 3 times over and everytime same thing happens. The game goes to the main menu after sexy time with the girl....

Do I need a clean install or wth is going on?
Check the posted playthrough if you dont mind some foreshadowing (some things causing game over screen and main menu, even after "wrong" sexy time). Is it going straight to the main menu? Game over screen?
Personally I generally always play these game on a clean install - never know what might collide, just to be sure - so you might try do to that. Even clean LewdIsland folder from renpy (backup saves) might do a trick.

I can confirm though that the new game, my first playthrough, on a new patch is working fine and been able to finish current content (Day 1-9 complete)

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Exactly, he is combining the update of september and october. We are in november now, so when is that update coming? After he combined it with the one in november?
You see how it works is you take the time for one update and combine it with the time it takes for the next and then double it. This seems to be the new formula for many Dev's. these days.

Reactions: RustyV
Feb 5, 2018
I'm not a developer but I used to work in IT as a tech. These delays seem just like what was happening with full time programmers. From what I understand, many developers here are part time and have regular jobs. That so many still continue after the trials and tribulations of real life impresses me.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes