throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
So its the 25th of September, now i'm starting to worry about XRed. I have noticed his updates were taking longer and longer as the months went on and the versions went up. But now it's the 25th and no NSFW previews have been released yet to his high tier Patreons, when this was supposed to be released 10 days ago.

He has since updated to a release date of 'end of september'. With 6 days to go until end of month will he release it without any previews? That'll be the first and it'll be safe to assume moving forward that this will become a bi-monthly update. We will soon see.

Reactions: Jeancul

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
So its the 25th of September, now i'm starting to worry about XRed. I have noticed his updates were taking longer and longer as the months went on and the versions went up. But now it's the 25th and no NSFW previews have been released yet to his high tier Patreons, when this was supposed to be released 10 days ago.

He has since updated to a release date of 'end of september'. With 6 days to go until end of month will he release it without any previews? That'll be the first and it'll be safe to assume moving forward that this will become a bi-monthly update. We will soon see.

a full day update every 4 months would be great

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i dont understand, if the game is shit why bother at all posting,
when i get to a point i really dont care about a shitty game, i ignore it
only interesting games that i feel are worth it, but still has parts that can be improved, or theres some parts i dont enjoy and want to complain about, i will follow and post in.
so, if the game is so bad, just give it a bad review and move on.

as for me, i think its quite good, theres animations and theres a bunch of sex scenes.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
i dont understand, if the game is shit why bother at all posting,
when i get to a point i really dont care about a shitty game, i ignore it
only interesting games that i feel are worth it, but still has parts that can be improved, or theres some parts i dont enjoy and want to complain about, i will follow and post in.
so, if the game is so bad, just give it a bad review and move on.

as for me, i think its quite good, theres animations and theres a bunch of sex scenes.
(y) I agree with you 100% (y)

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hey everyone,

First of all I want to apologies to you. This month I had some unexpected events in my private life who unfortunately messed up with my plans and the release schedule. I thought I'll be able to make it up until the end of the month, but unfortunately that's not the case and I'm sorry for that.

The good thing is I'm back fully concentrated on the update. The text and dialogues are ready and I'm working on the animations and new images. Since every time I promise when the update is coming out something unfortunate happens, I wont predict anything for this one. This project is not done yet and as you noticed, the fun on Lewd Island just started.

Thank you all for your support and I hope I'll be back soon with some good news about the update.

Cheers!

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Yes, she might be DMD daughter clone (with money he is making Mr. Dots should have bought that model outright) but this girl is actually much better proportioned in my opinion. DMD model is very short with unnaturally large "assets".
Yes, this body is better proportioned but .. the FACE is by far not so sweet as DMD..

3.30 star(s) 118 Votes