Feb 5, 2018
This update speed of this game is slow. I haven't heard of it being abandoned especially since it was recently announced that it was moving away from Patreon.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Just discovered this game. It was an acquired test. At first I didn't like the writing, pacing, dialogue choices (being an asshole or acting like a father should) and the daughter acting like a spoiled brat (but at least she's not infantile/retarded like the one in Dating My Daughter). I just wish your attitude towards her would somehow influence the relationship or result in more game over screens. I just don't see why she would get attracted to you if you treat her like shit, unless it's somehow turns her on which was not fleshed out at all if that was the case. I feel like the author meant to include it for a role-playing opportunity to be either supportive daddy or strict father but he confused being strict with acting like a prick.
But at the second half of the game I got amazed by some terrible outcomes. And the writing really picked up in quality, the morning of the Day 9 being the pinnacle. The only downside is that because the game doesn't acknowledge your attitude towards her it makes you act like a hippocrite, using her with no remorse when she's drugged but when she wants it in her right mind suddenly it's "not normal". But no game is perfect I guess.
Now I'm wondering how the story will unfold given that both protagonists are on the same page.

Last edited:

EMH

Apr 19, 2018
Just discovered this game. It was an acquired test. At first I didn't like the writing, pacing, dialogue choices (being an asshole or acting like a father should) and the daughter acting like a spoiled brat (but at least she's not infantile/retarded like the one in Dating My Daughter). I just wish your attitude towards her would somehow influence the relationship or result in more game over screens. I just don't see why she would get attracted to you if you treat her like shit, unless it's somehow turns her on which was not fleshed out at all if that was the case. I feel like the author meant to include it for a role-playing opportunity to be either supportive daddy or strict father but he confused being strict with acting like a prick.
At first the developer included a sanity system for the daughter. When you were treating your daughter badly, she was always commiting suicide. Then the developer decided to remove this system but we have still the dialogues which are useless. The game should be revamped.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
ok so i have pretty much figured out whats going on there was never a plane it was staged (and had there memory's fucked with) they were actually on a boat the red head he picked up at the Bar was actually the the blond with a wig or dyed hair under the effects of those memory drugs the bartender was in on it and the stewardess as well in some complicity the black dude that has been popping up in her dreams is the one who used the drugs on her before she went to the bar or is trying to steal the drugs they are actually taking part in the experiment (but are unaware of the fact) dude probably worked for Entity and agreed to be a subject but much like Forgotten Paradise he had to take a memory altering Drug there is probably a underground lab on the island were the researcher are watching from either way there be some mind fuckery
No actually this is the XXX version of The Truman Show. And the two have no clue.

Reactions: RustyV

yanh

Jul 17, 2018
saves from previous updates never, never work, I lost interest in this creator, tired of replaying whole days again and again, it never happened with other games and I played almost 100 games during years

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
saves from previous updates never, never work, I lost interest in this creator, tired of replaying whole days again and again, it never happened with other games and I played almost 100 games during years
Worked for me.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I guess the developer changed the saving system from the version of full day 8 to the beginning of the version of the beginning of day 9 and changed it back then in the actual version of the full day 9 to the one of full day 8. Save early, save often... ;)

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It was hit or miss what saves worked for me too.
Luckily I had an older save that finally worked.

3.30 star(s) 118 Votes