myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looks under shelves and finds a blanket but what is that above her head? It looks like another blanket to me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also how big is her bladder to finally have to go pee on day 3?

There is the 2 nice dream sex scenes on day 3.

@

Not all games need a walkthough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
honestly if devs want honest feedback about their games they should visit the thread about their game here.
Some devs do and their games are usually great. This is the place to get constructive criticism that can help improve a game.

Reactions: Darkaura

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
The daughters face looks very weird in some pictures, i wonder if the dev messed up and used 3delight materials instead of the iray ones or it's just some super weird light anomaly.

Reactions: duraworld

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I can't see where the dev is going with this, island is too small. They'll die in a few days although they look remarkably healthy. Yes I know it's just a game but at least make it somewhat realistic...

Part 2 of Day 4.....Lewd Rescue.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I can't see where the dev is going with this, island is too small. They'll die in a few days although they look remarkably healthy. Yes I know it's just a game but at least make it somewhat realistic...
Starvation, the other way to hear her say, "daddy, are you saying you want to eat me ?"

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Well that update was a lot like sex with me when i am tired great to start but over in seconds. Also why the heck does the daughter look like she has down syndrome in a number of renders. I mean if this is what the dev calls updates it is awful. I get its part one but tbh i think part 2 will be equally as bad. Has potential but dev needs to sort his shit out

Reactions: Darkaura

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Don't need a patch tell them what she is to the MC and she'll call him dad. I put in father/dad can't remember.

@

Been answered many times it's 000.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes