Necrow

Jun 4, 2017
This game has so much potential, there's so many ways you can go with it. Such as say F and D make a raft and make it to another island and there's a stewardess and idk another woman of some sort, and you have to start over gathering resources but even faster thanks to the extra hands...... i wonder where those hands could end up....

Superperv13

Nov 6, 2017
Corruption starting in daughter :heartcoveredeyes: daddy looks good and she needs wood.:firstimekiss: vant wait for next part. Longer they stay on island longer the need grows for :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
how do I change it to her calling him Dad instead of None
Need to start a new game - old saves are not compatible :(
That's interesting... My saves from the previous version worked fine, only tprof variable was set to "none" by default and had to be set to "dad":

$ tprof="dad"

Errors that @Von Herman posted, didn't occur, no other errors, either.

BTW, I started from a save from the previous version from a point just before the last attempt to light the fire. Maybe a save from a later point could be problematic?

Last edited:
Reactions: bas

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
anyone guessed (or looked at scripts for) the suitcase code? or is there no code?

Hellraezer

Feb 13, 2018
Why do people ask for walkthroughs on games like this? The choices can be rolled back and theres maybe 3 choices that have outcomes worth saving. Otherwise you should know not to make stupid choices.
I agree. Just need to point out that people who need a Walkthrough for Ren'py games maybe should go back to playing their GBA, for it seems even something as simplistic as a Ren'py game is just too complicated for their minds to comprehend.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes