g22

May 30, 2017
I like the premise, I like the way we can chose the relationship. Having this choice on all games would make everyone's day, it'd stop the moaning people who dislike certain fetishes, it'd be a way round the patreon rules too. Personally I want this to get meaty and speed up a little bit as the content is a little boring at the moment.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
i wish it was more than 1 girl. maybe a stewardess and some other random girl.
Eh... I was going to say the same thing. Having some side action while waiting for the corruption/tease stuff to play out would be nice. But a 1 on 1 Blue Lagoon kind of thing, has the possibility of being a refreshing change from the usual harem, if done well.

FPA

Feb 22, 2018
Well at the moment it is Nude Island, but the art is beautiful and it holds promise. Just not much content at the moment. Due to the relationship of the characters and long road to corruption, it looks like it´s going to be a while even for a HJ. At the very beginning if possible, might be interesting to see some debris from the plane wreck to help believe in their miraculous survival. I will be watching this one though, if nothing else simply for the art and solid game mechanics :)

Forgot to mention, there are lots of coconuts on the island. Isotonic hydration, with lots of ass shot possibilities for daughter!

Last edited:

Bernd L

Oct 14, 2017
This game is very realistic because I cannot have sex in it and I'm not able to light a fire.
Sad story is that I wasn't looking for a realistic game where I am the same loser like IRL x'D
Since that Island is VERY small and does not contain a source of fresh Water as far as I can see
I expect the MC to starve and die in the next update ...
:FeelsBadMan:

This aside the artwork looks really nice :heartcoveredeyes:

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
This game is very realistic because I cannot have sex in it and I'm not able to light a fire.
Sad story is that I wasn't looking for a realistic game where I am the same loser like IRL x'D
Since that Island is VERY small and does not contain a source of fresh Water as far as I can see
I expect the MC to starve and die in the next update ...
:FeelsBadMan:

This aside the artwork looks really nice :heartcoveredeyes:
The human body can survive on water alone for 3 weeks. So you're gonna have to wait for a few more updates for him to die :closedtongue:

Superperv13

Nov 6, 2017
No fire so can' eat fish . No water so :angel: at least daughter is horn and looking at U. My issue is I would have added a little pond ect. But it looks as some bad guy will come with boat and off u go to prison island with drug ords :evilsmile:

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
what the hell is that a shit ??? the daughter calls me none and then when she fingers herself and the mc goes looking for she sees her from the side and runs away "i should not be here" why did you survive fucking asshole? go and drown yourself you useless piece of shit really so a bullshit and then the

daughter what the hell is that with the? the moans only rum is satisfied with nothing and commanded around this bitch show her who has to say that and tell her she should shut up and yes the game is boring as hell

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
what the hell is that a shit ??? the daughter calls me none and then when she fingers herself and the mc goes looking for she sees her from the side and runs away "i should not be here" why did you survive fucking asshole? go and drown yourself you useless piece of shit really so a bullshit and then the

daughter what the hell is that with the? the moans only rum is satisfied with nothing and commanded around this bitch show her who has to say that and tell her she should shut up and yes the game is boring as hell
Lmao.. What?

Reactions: Unexpectedheroes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeeeahh.... Zero sense made!
Or rambling drunken rant?
I feel dumber for reading it.

An a related note, I noticed that they're both struggling with starting fires and the situation of low water and food. I pray the next release brings fire or I'll set fire to this thread. :test:
Seriously.. they need to get some fire but conserve it. It is needed to cook food and to set up a distillery for water so they can boil it and collect steam to drink when it cools down cuz it'll be clean and desalinated.
Second issue.. apparently that's someone's party island. Wonder when they're ever gonna show up and discover them? What's gonna happen then?

Reactions: Unexpectedheroes

rosmaster

Feb 8, 2018
if i download 0.4 Part 1 .. will i start from the beginning or jump to version. "0.4"? Asap ty

P.S. First time playing

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Why would anyone want to get that fire going when no fire means cold nights and cuddling under the only blanket to get warm?! No fire means more time on the island, more cold nights and more cuddling. :biggrin:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if i download 0.4 Part 1 .. will i start from the beginning or jump to version. "0.4"? Asap ty

P.S. First time playing
All previous versions are in there, you'll start from the beginning.

Last edited:

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Second issue.. apparently that's someone's party island. Wonder when they're ever gonna show up and discover them? What's gonna happen then?
Obviously they'll find there half-rotten corpses and have more to eat for some time ... better than tuna at least.

master110

Jun 5, 2017

None is a replacement for father / dad due to the rules on patron.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes