Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
One of the best updates so far. It was so steamy almost all the time. Sex scene could have been bit better though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
"It's important to choose the right path because in the next version something we've all been waiting for might finally happen."
Well if this is not "anal" this is of no interest to me... :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: StokkaFilippo

fredricojames

Oct 5, 2019
can someone tell me why some save files work and many others bring errors?
because changes were made to the game that no longer match the saves. It seems pretty simple to me. Anyone that uses a computer regularly should understand when things no longer match the current version. Kind of like addons for your favorite game and how they break many times a new update comes out untill someone updates the addon to match. Well in this situation no one is ever going to update your save file. I just keep using older saves until I hit a point that wasn't changed. If you don't want to "play the game" again then simply get a mouse or macro for autohotkey that left clicks really fast and just skip through the content. It takes about 3 minutes to literrally skip from the beginning all the way to the end of current content (maybe less if you have your macro click faster than mine).

Reactions: Jugo66

fredricojames

Oct 5, 2019
"It's important to choose the right path because in the next version something we've all been waiting for might finally happen."
Well if this is not "anal" this is of no interest to me... :oops:
I bet we get regular sex and anal on the same update. I am still confused as to why there is a sex scene in the game that is never referenced and is basically forgotten by the two of them earrlier in the game. it feels like back tracking if you take that path. if anything you could atleast change it so that one of theme wakes up after that night 7 sex scene and realizes it was a dream.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Why you always lyin'!
They're not. If you do the massage right you fuck her. Although I'm guessing that came out in a previous update since it's part of the walkthrough and the Day 9 Night scenes and Day 10 scenes aren't. There is a scene at Night for Day 9 where you partially penetrate her asshole but it doesn't lead to full blown anal. There's also a scene in Day 10 that may lead to raping her, but I backed out as soon as that was hinted at so I'm not entirely sure.

Speaking of Day 9 Night scenes, it seems like the "celebration" swaps the effects of tequila and bourbon. During the earlier parts of the game, and in the manual about the drugs, tequila lowers inhibitions while bourbon makes people more susceptible to suggestion. For that scene and Day 10 bourbon makes them horny while tequila makes them obedient.

Pavali

Oct 25, 2018
If you save a lot, and try around a bit, you can actually do a lot. Handjob, blowjob, licking, feeling around, cum on face, in mouth, on tits, ass, back, facefuck, titfuck, vaginal penetration, anal penetration (-ish), cum on/in/near aforementioned.
I don't get it people complaining about that nothing happens in this game.
There's more than one route. Try a little. If it doesn't work out, roll back or reload a save.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The MC sure built the new shelter fast seems he even had all the right tools for the job as well :p
There's also a scene in Day 10 that may lead to raping her, but I backed out as soon as that was hinted at so I'm not entirely sure.
Seriously? that's involved wtf I'm glad I haven't come across anything like that.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Why you always lyin'!
you fucked her ages ago, was it in 0.6 patch?
pretty long scenes also if I remember correctly, 3 different positions? or 4?
did not see any fucking in this update, tried the so called"rape" path as well and it only lead to she punching you into the balls having you whining on the sand

edy:: maybe some are confused the missionary and doggy is not sex, you rub your dick between her thighs

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Every month, I think this month we are getting 2 updates due to delays in trying to combine updates.
You speaking the language of the Gods?
I just want the dev hear this, but...
Imagine the support he'd get if he manages that (and also grow balls to just fuck her)

And just a personal opinion, dev should drop the "gotta be special" bsh*t. She is loving being a slut and that's part of her charm. The more unexpected it happens, the better. I woulda put this update on a pedestal if she was really gonna fuck him in his sleep.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes