SomeWeirdNameHere

Dec 11, 2018
I'm getting a crash when I try to open my saves. I have one from Day 9 near the end and that also crashes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is it something that I can fix or do I have to start all over?

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
It must take the Dev what...a whole year to complete one full day?
Something like three months between morning, afternoon, evening and night.
Yeh that's pretty slow in any one's book imho.

Reactions: Reese286 and Agrik

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Crunched version of Day 10 Afternoon

Note:
This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer. Images have reduced quality. No whining, and no guarantees everything will work as intended. As always, thanks to bas for the delicious crunchiness.

Original: 1.46GB
Compressed: 728MB

- - -

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Shocking! another update that is crucial to a future scene we might see in 2020. One day this game might have enough content to be worth a dl, but today is not that day.

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Even though fucking her would be preferable, this part had two hot scenes, which makes it quite an enjoyable one to me. But while the ingame speed is absolutely plaubsible, the outgame progress is indeed slow, which makes it a bit frustrating to some.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Had to back up two saves to find one that didn't crash the program. Okay, big deal, now I've got to do Day 10 all over with. Not worth whining over.

Still can't fuck that little piece of ass, though. That's worth whining about.
How certain are you that you can't fuck her?

I remember a section where it goes through 3-4 different animations and then you decide when to cum. Like missionary, doggy, riding etc.

Reactions: cooldude33

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
The name of the game does not quite correspond to the content, but the plot and careful study of the relationship between the characters are really good!

Reactions: dahobo

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
14 new animatons where?
They only new scene is at the new hub...and it is like they were 14 year old virgins afraid of actually fucking... Unless there are many alternative pathways...that was all I found.pretty dissapointing

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes