MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Maybe he just doesn't want to release at the same time as DMD. I don't know if avoiding competition releases works the same in this industry but it's disappointing nonetheless

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah fans might get the daughter in DMD confused with his daughter that appears to be very similar for some reason, almost like he copied her from DMD. :unsure:

Reactions: Les_Riggs
Aug 1, 2017

Hey everyone,
Here is the third NSFW preview for the upcoming version.
Currently I'm about 90% done with this version. Thank you all for staying and trusting in this project. I'll release it as soon as it's done.
Thank you for your support!
Cheers!

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Why do so many developers who code visual novels (or whatever we're calling them these days) include anal as a step of corruption before vaginal sex? I had an ex-girlfriend who couldn't be persuaded for doing anal for at least a year into the relationship.

The only situation I can think of for a woman to choose anal first is if they're "saving" themselves for marriage, but are still down to fuck.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Why do so many developers who code visual novels (or whatever we're calling them these days) include anal as a step of corruption before vaginal sex? I had an ex-girlfriend who couldn't be persuaded for doing anal for at least a year into the relationship.

The only situation I can think of for a woman to choose anal first is if they're "saving" themselves for marriage, but are still down to fuck.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
instead we get this weird flip-flopping around with a lot of teasing and very little actual action

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes