RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Good update, but I expected more with the extra month of development.
I will say I like how the dev reinterpreted the daughter from DMD to look more like a high school senior. In many ways she is much sexier. IMO had D in DMD looked more like this daughter DMD may have had less issues from Patreon.

Reactions: yltohawk

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Unlocked

nsfw preview17.png

Hey everyone,
Here is the first sneak peek from the upcoming update! It is still expected to be released by the end of this month. Next preview is coming out later this week with more numbers about the whole update. Thank you all for your feedback and support!
Let me know what you think!
Cheers!

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Unlocked

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey everyone,
Here is the first sneak peek from the upcoming update! It is still expected to be released by the end of this month. Next preview is coming out later this week with more numbers about the whole update. Thank you all for your feedback and support!
Let me know what you think!
Cheers!
Please slip inside!

(end of month? wow, dev, that sounds like hard work... love it!)

Aug 1, 2017

Unlocked

Hey everyone,
Here is the second NSFW preview for the upcoming version. It's coming out next week. I still don't have the exact day and numbers for that one, so for you'll find those in one of my next posts.
This one is gonna be a fun one with our heroes getting their hut in a bit better shape. It's not good if all they do is work so a bit of relaxation and fun is always welcome as you can see in this preview.
Thank you for your support!
Cheers!

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Another broken promise, he's starting to sound like ICStor:

I'm still working on afternoon of day 10 and unfortunately it wont be released tomorrow or by the end of this month. It will have 212 renders and 13 new animations with new "fun time" for our heroes. This version will have an important choice for your future relationship with our female hero. It will be released as soon as it's finished.

I'm dropping my support for Xred, but i'll leave you guys with the best pic of this months set:

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Another broken promise, he's starting to sound like ICStor:

I'm still working on afternoon of day 10 and unfortunately it wont be released tomorrow or by the end of this month. It will have 212 renders and 13 new animations with new "fun time" for our heroes. This version will have an important choice for your future relationship with our female hero. It will be released as soon as it's finished.

I'm dropping my support for Xred, but i'll leave you guys with the best pic of this months set:

Of course, it's your call. But I can understand delays like this one, when you set an optimistic deadline (about half a month) for an update and you realize you won't make it in time. I'll always prefer a well finished, good quality update delivered a little bit later than a half-baked update delivered on time.

Last edited:

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Of course, it's your call. But I can understand delays like this one, when you set an optimistic deadline (about half a month) for an update and you realize you won't make it in time. I'll always prefer a well finished, good quality update delivered a little bit later than a half-baked update delivered in time.
It's not so much about the delay(s) but how he's gone about it. He should be communicating about issues he's having during development so paying sponsors aren't kept in the dark; everyone knows that's bad business sense. Again i bring up ICStor because he's the exterme example of bad communications = irate supporters.

I have no problems supporting Motzkeys, Notvil, Dr Pink and Philly. They're often long development times but they engage their patrons constantly and open about their dev issues, and everyone's appreciative of that and nobody gives them a hard time about delays.

EDIT: Also keep in mind this 'half month' update was because he skipped 2 MONTHS with no update, and it took a patron calling him out for him to say something about it.

Reactions: cooldude33

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Looks like the dev has lost his enchantment with his own game.
IMO it would be best to finish this game in a few updates rather than let it linger on suffering a slow death.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes