Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Nice... Though I'm afraid I couldn't fap though, as my fap hand was too busy flipping through the dialogue since there's no auto-forward function ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Haha
Reactions: cooldude33

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
Obviously this game does not aim to be authentic but is the perfect hair grooming of hair and pubes on an deserted island something that is negative or is it all good?

Technically I understand that hair is more difficult to render, but one scenario that could work with pubes is some personal grooming before a special quality time together.

Still love how the game is and starved for the next part as it can never be too much and is always too little :)

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
I feel like these last few updates were mainly in service of making things romantic between D and F, rather than just emphasizing sexual lust!
Unbenannt2.png

This is the wind-up for some really intense and passionate sex. But I also think the point is approaching where some reveals happen. Sooner or later they'll find out about their labrat status and then there'll be drama about whether their relationship is real or just based on the drugs.
This is where things will get hairy. Don't expect too much sexy times for a while, when that bomb drops. Kinda like that stretch in DFD, when the daughter was suspicious of the father.

Reactions: dahobo

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
I feel like these last few updates were mainly in service of making things romantic between D and F, rather than just emphasizing sexual lust!
View attachment 498553

This is the wind-up for some really intense and passionate sex. But I also think the point is approaching where some reveals happen. Sooner or later they'll find out about their labrat status and then there'll be drama about whether their relationship is real or just based on the drugs.
This is where things will get hairy. Don't expect too much sexy times for a while, when that bomb drops. Kinda like that stretch in DFD, when the daughter was suspicious of the father.
It almost feels like *someone's* been peeking at my notes. Almost. ;)

Reactions: saint751
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes