Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
This is a day 10 afternoon, not day 10 full, and one question:
Tell Bella about the gun in day 7 or not, how this will affect in game?

Your pics is the mod? Another hair from Bella...
If she knows about the gun, there is a potential nasty game over if you can't resist the urge to spy on her . . .

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
If she knows about the gun, there is a potential nasty game over if you can't resist the urge to spy on her . . .
I don’t quite understand, you can read more: If I tell her about the gun and then I choose to peep, she is with the gun and the end of the game, if I DO NOT tell her about the gun and choose to peep, she’s STILL with the gun and the end of the game yet again.

Tell me what you choose (anybody)...

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I don’t quite understand, you can read more: If I tell her about the gun and then I choose to peep, she is with the gun and the end of the game, if I DO NOT tell her about the gun and choose to peep, she’s STILL with the gun and the end of the game yet again.

Tell me what you choose (anybody)...
Well, I didn't play it the other way, so it is possible she can find the gun on her own if you don't tell her about it. I haven't played through all the options yet . . .

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i finally got to have sex with D ,, nice ,,, yeah i know about the walkthru ... i hate using them :D

Feb 22, 2020
Just out of curiosity. What is the point of letting people choose whatever they want certain characters relationships to be. When in the end you still take every advantage to push onto those people what the actual relationships are?

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Just out of curiosity. What is the point of letting people choose whatever they want certain characters relationships to be. When in the end you still take every advantage to push onto those people what the actual relationships are?
patreon don't like incest that's why. Some devs make MC's mother their ''landlady'' kek

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
this game is much better than the overall score indicates. I'm guessing that the game was really rough in it's early stages, but I just played this last update from start to finish and I got to say that I'm pretty impressed

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah I know, but its a post from the patron page. wrote something like: I've added a small tease of what's to come...
and the tease is this tree?

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes