cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
That's what I thought. Is there a place with links to each day or do I need to walk through this thread to get them all?
You misunderstood, the game versions are numbered by days. Day 10 full is the latest version that contains all days so to answer your initial question, yes the download links you see in the OP have the full game.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Reading the comments on this thread, I really still don't see how this model is supposedly "D" from DmD. The first thing that I thought when I saw her, was that she was a copy/paste of Mia, from summer with Mia/living with Mia.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree there are similarities with the D model, but in my eyes Bella is wayyy closer to Mia. Maybe I am just going blind, who knows :confused:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Reading the comments on this thread, I really still don't see how this model is supposedly "D" from DmD. The first thing that I thought when I saw her, was that she was a copy/paste of Mia, from summer with Mia/living with Mia.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree there are similarities with the D model, but in my eyes Bella is wayyy closer to Mia. Maybe I am just going blind, who knows :confused:
I think she is right in the middle between them. Her facial proportions tend a bit more to D and her facial expressions a bit more towards Mia.

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
ME^
So I played your game and I’ll say this. The game is interesting in principle,
but ... It seems to me that the game is already fully implemented, the father
fucked his daughter, I think that continuing to play the game does not make sense.
What can you say about this? Any other ideas or will you start a new project?
XRED^
Well I believe there’s plenty of opportunities for the development of the story. Actually
for me personally, the story is just about to start. Everyone was waiting for this first sex
to happen, but as I said before, there’s plenty of action, including sex, that is still to happen.

Hope you’ve enjoyed it!
Cheers!

3.30 star(s) 118 Votes