andone1

Dec 27, 2018
Well now I'm interested in that. Maybe in a few days I'll have something.

Okay 3rd edit here. File bypasses the login, but you still need to unlock in game each event to get the replay. I'll work on getting that fixed later. Or maybe it's just a save game? Drop the file into the game directory and off you go.
Also rename the file to just screens.rpy
just screens.rpyc 。。。

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
As long as he got patrons i think he'll drag it. Considering update comes only in a blue moon second season can run for another 2 more years.
I stopped playing awhile ago cause how stale the game got cause nothing interesting really ever happens that I haven't seen in other games(which you could say that about all the games on this site).

EMH

Apr 19, 2018
As usual three months of waiting for a very small update. This game looks more and more like the tv series 'Lost' : secrets experiments on a lost island, with people who are not what they appear to be. Why not, but i wonder about the lust aspect. :unsure:

Reactions: randy_717

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Dissapointed for this season:confused: ..I hate when scenarios goes from Love to Hate :cautious:Sex scenes are Great but i would love to see MC and Girl make more love :cool:(y)Hope Lewd island Doesnt become Pirate Island :WutFace: It was not good to leave those Pirate papers to impact relationship(n)
At least Scenario could be more pure example -Live 4 seasons with love making litle mistake and impregnate girl (there is no birthcontroll pills) this would work beter for this game :giggle:(y) Live Happy togethere :love:(y)

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
Makes you wonder what those guys did during the confinement.
In times like these, i am glad i don't "support", that way i am sure i won't feel cheated.
But then, you can't help it, you still feel disappointed.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Bit basic this update, feels more like an unfinished update from the last one that was tagged on. Three months for this?
So glad I'm not one of the patreons, cause I would seriously feel cheated otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: randy_717

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so episode 11 and end of season 1 then?

considering we already got the tip in her butt I expected full deep thrust in this episode, not played it yet tho

3.30 star(s) 118 Votes