Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
It was an okay ending I guess and it still opens up for all kinds of twists going forward where you have to work for it. However, how long winded (or short I guess is more correct) it has been up to this point I wish I could wait 2-3 updates before playing to actually get something substancial development...but man that woman is attractive..

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Now Mc Must Decide either Kill those pirates or Escape to another Island :(
Those Pirates with cause trouble To Mc and Girl...
I realy Loved them Alone:love: now it turned badly :cautious:

Reactions: Dolphin3000

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
The game got to a point now where the same happens as in some other games or TV shows after a while:
MC/Characters start acting stupid or are overreacting and/or story/writing gets stupid and unbearable so I don't care playing/watching anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game sadly managed to do all of the above with this update :(

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I dont mind some mystery and a complex story, but if so, I also expect the characters to fit the agenda.
what we have is an idiot, a young slutty assassin girl and 3 sluts in a boat that are conducting a secret mission.
well, that for me is not what I would expect a "lost-story" to be the people that conducting the experiment.

why do devs need to make it extraordinary when they obviously dont know how, why not just make it simple?
a much better end of season would be that another survival would show up, that would make it harder for them to fuck.
since they would say to this person, they are father and daughter they need to keep it cool. but how?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Good part regarding dramatic story telling. It was clear that not being sincere about the alcohol would backfire (but it is a pity that there was no option). So this part was important for the further development of the story.
But regarding sexy scenes and the relationship between the two it was somehow disappointing and a step back. But I am optimistic that this is only temporary, just like one step back and then two steps forwards.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
I still think that this was all planned by the Daughter, who actually has some amnesia from the crash and that's why she can't remember Maybe there was even a "crash". When her dad was hooking up, those girls who "look like her were actually her in disguise with people she convinces to help her in those flashbacks, and it's actually her watching in third person perspective because to her they aren't "memories" exactly despite that she forgot them. All that stuff on the island was actually planted by her and the people helping her to get closer to dad. Maybe she is part of some hypnotizing cult that offered to help her with this, and they were both hypnotized into forgetting certain things. That's why dad is having that dream about about Daughter handing him that drink like he was that "college guy" when it was actually Daughter drugging him or something when she hands him the drink. If this were all Daughters doing I think that twist would be crazy.

Reactions: KingFap and dahobo

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
played it now and can agree with those "wtf" :p
I dont even remember the pamphlet, was that day 10? or day 3? did you have an option to burn it or hide it? show it to her then(honesty option)?
It reminded me of the early game when you had the insanO meter, she went from 10(sane) to 0(insane/death) after reading the pamphlet lol

so now I assume season 2 will have 4-6 build up episodes before any action? so 10 months?

I picked the option of taking her gun and be confident, but unsure if there is a "happier" ending of this last episode?

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
The game got to a point now where the same happens as in some other games or TV shows after a while:
MC/Characters start acting stupid or are overreacting and/or story/writing gets stupid and unbearable so I don't care playing/watching anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game sadly managed to do all of the above with this update :(
Most stories need a climax and drama. The same thing happens in television and videogames and books alike. Same with cliffhangers, not really uncommon. I just posted my theory again, because I don't think this drama is too big. I actually think there is something bigger at play with the daughter that the viewer and Dad don't know about and that this small bit of drama will pass or even lead into that.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
I still think that this was all planned by the Daughter, who actually has some amnesia from the crash and that's why she can't remember Maybe there was even a "crash". When her dad was hooking up, those girls who "look like her were actually her in disguise with people she convinces to help her in those flashbacks, and it's actually her watching in third person perspective because to her they aren't "memories" exactly despite that she forgot them. All that stuff on the island was actually planted by her and the people helping her to get closer to dad. Maybe she is part of some hypnotizing cult that offered to help her with this, and they were both hypnotized into forgetting certain things. That's why dad is having that dream about about Daughter handing him that drink like he was that "college guy" when it was actually Daughter drugging him or something when she hands him the drink. If this were all Daughters doing I think that twist would be crazy.
This is in my view wrong, in this last update they clearly are more worried about the "guy" then the "girl" and even said they would "punish" her if she had shot him.

The black dude seemed to be his friend and was genuine surprised to see him acting like he did not know him.

Can only think about one theory

This is a experiment where the "guy" was part of to get closer to the "girl" and it went wrong somewhere (strange tho if he is her dad), because in her "dream" the boat is clearly some kind of sex dungeon setup.

Only thing I'm finding strange in this update is that it seems the "real" story is that she is not his daughter, her actions makes more sense if you think of her as random girl he woke up next to.

Reactions: Hermit76

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Why? Just why? 2 years, 10 in game days, and at best 3 sex scenes of any sort.

This is why I can't justify risking Patreon support. If you complete a game and put it on Steam like Faerin I'll buy it in a heartbeat at full price even!
As for the story... I just don't give a damn anymore. Updates are so far between that I don't remember enough to trace anything beyond "We crashed, stewardess is kinky, Daughter is panicking, and somewhere there is some sort of NGO involved with the island."

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I'm pretty sure they're father and daughter, and I don't think the dad was in on it. If he was, they wouldn't have bothered with brainwashing him as well. Honestly, regardless of circumstance, her willingness to kill him, means to me that the only way the plot can continue (at least in the sense that she doesn't want to see him dead anymore) is erasing both their memories.
For the life of me, I don't know why he would even bother trying to look at her or care what happens to her after she shot the gun at him. The only interesting plot I can see moving forward is the "why" this all happened in the first place. Any resemblance of relationship at all is gone...even if the dad tells her everything he overheard, she would just turn around and see if there is anything they can do to help get rid of her dad, probably offering herself as a slave to make it happen.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
A 3 month update with no sexual content.... on a game that revolves around the MC drugging and fucking his daughter repeatedly... Bold strategy Cotton, let's see how that plays out!
In all seriousness, I understand the need to wrap up the story, but Xred is not very talented at story telling and, well, for fucks sake, know your audience!

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
This last update made me wanna cry from stupidity of the situation.

Below spoilers so don't read it if you haven't played.

I understand that "daughter" (or whoever she is) might be pissed on the guy for what he did. But for fuck sake. Desmond is coming on the boat, he says that he's gonna look for "him", even though "daughter" and them, noone said it's a guy.
Second thing, Desmong calls the "guy" with his name and MC doesn't fuckin care to ask how the hell he knew what's the name and he didn't said that to his "daughter".
Additioanlly, MC with every single word wants to make things worse, so instead of shut up, he's pulling the triggers.

EDIT: And of course MC and "daughter" haven't said anything about the stewardess being on the boat.

I think I will pass this game, because of this nonesense.

EDIT in spoiler!

3.30 star(s) 118 Votes