Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
That's true. Only if they'd not put their full attention on 'helping the hotties' then maybe we would've seen something more :(
That's certainly what happened. I have no doubt that if Lewd Island were more explored we would have much more content and more fun but since Dev unfortunately decided to finish it soon we have nothing to do but wait and play this latest version :(

• Sad
Reactions: clonetoy

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I have faith that it will be, but still. I'm sad about the ending sigh... For me this Lewd Island had a lot of future it had a lot of potential to be explored more :(
Yeah and honestly as opposed to a lot of people, I actually prefered the S2. So I was looking forward to the rest, quite disappointed they'll just go for a rush ending to concentrate on that other game (which I don't even like). Well that's just how it is, next.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yeah and honestly as opposed to a lot of people, I actually prefered the S2. So I was looking forward to the rest, quite disappointed they'll just go for a rush ending to concentrate on that other game (which I don't even like). Well that's just how it is, next.
I think alike. I also prefer S2 more, but since Dev preferred it, give only one ending to this amazing game, I won't play the other one for myself, whatever I even liked it before when it was called Red Falls but after it changed everything got boring it's just more a typical harem game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cryptist and ntrvip

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
A stupid question (probably): Why this AVN hasn't the Completed tag? Last update came almost a year ago, so I was curious about it.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
A stupid question (probably): Why this AVN hasn't the Completed tag? Last update came almost a year ago, so I was curious about it.
Because it is not completed...

The Dev is actually about to release the last version of the game. When that happens, we can put the complete tag.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Because it is not completed...

The Dev is actually about to release the last version of the game. When that happens, we can put the complete tag.
Sigh... When I finally see this "completed" tag it will be one of my saddest days :cry:

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
When is the release date. When does it open for $5 users?
Devs most recent message on their Discord channel about "Lewd Island" release date:

"xRedGamesToday at 4:20 AM
We still have some bugs to fix but it shouldn't be too long before it's ready. Just want to make sure the game is absolutely stable and working for your best experience
"

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes