Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Nopy is completely dead for a while already and the other two links have expired, I guess.
It seems, for you to get the first chapter, someone would have to upload it again somewhere.

Reactions: Laxx91

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Turned from a decent corruption story in S1 to a cuckfest in S2, so unfortunate. IMO you cant just insert ntr into a story midway through and out of the blue. Its like adding mayonaise when you were preparing ice cream. They just dont mix right and people will rightfully complain if they were expecting something different.
And I dont care if it is avoidable.

• Sad
Reactions: Larry2000

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
By the way, we'll have to wait for the end of season 1 of Helping the Hotties for the continuation of Lewd Island so in my opinion it's worth waiting for it to be a very good and well-crafted game in the first season was sensational the second more or less and also i don't think anything wrong with the ntr put in episode 2 it was pretty noticeable that it would happen sooner or later because of the dreams that Bella had at the very beginning of the game so for me it doesn't matter because it's totally avoidable ;)

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The little slut needs to get into NTR! Hopefully soon in the boat :devilish: :love:

(edit) p.s i don't care about the facepalms she obviously need it, an abused whore on the making
Bro this was without a doubt one of the best messages I've ever seen it was Hilário I'm with you Bella is an insatiable little bitch that hides in the face of a Saint Mother Teresa lol I've followed all the paths with her and Mc I'll say I liked it her getting a good beating from the captain i don't take it personally i'm here for fun cause it's just a game

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
On Steam. From what I've read all the free links have been removed. You can get it on Steam, but for a price.
The gofile link for season 1 still works, however gofile seems to have this weird issue where you have to click on the link twice to get the file link to come up, seems to happen with just about everything I download from there

Reactions: Ass Fan
Oct 3, 2021
How to: Incest. (Lewd Island [xRed Games])
No patch needed!

Season 1:
When asked if you'd like to rename the characters, choose to do so.

Her: View attachment 329298 -> View attachment 329299 Him: View attachment 329301 -> View attachment 329302

After you've named the character you will get to choose their relationship to one another.
Her: View attachment 329300 Him: View attachment 329303 = View attachment 329307 / View attachment 329305 = View attachment 329309 / View attachment 329304 = View attachment 329308

You must name both the female and the male for this to work.

If you're not starting from the beginning, or want to change things later.

Season 2:
When asked if you'd like to rename the female character, choose to do so.
Her: [pictures coming]

After you've named the female character you will get to choose their relationship to one another.
Her: [pictures coming]

You only need to (re)name the female for this to work.
(But you're most likely going to (re)name the male as well, cuz no one in their right mind is Team Edward.
That's why it's changed, right? Not because you want them to refer to the MC by your name/alias?)

it's a good thing to change the relationship, coz I'm not into father/daughter or generally older male/ younger female thigs. I didn't play this game because of that, but now I'll try it, hoping that the patch work fine till last update.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
it's a good thing to change the relationship, coz I'm not into father/daughter or generally older male/ younger female thigs. I didn't play this game because of that, but now I'll try it, hoping that the patch work fine till last update.
Well you can play calmly because it works very well I've played with this patch But I prefer the classic father and daughter way but each to their own taste lol

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes