girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
How do I get the gallery in season 1?
Sometimes what works better for me over gallery mods with Ren'py games is copy the game file to back it up, then run unren. What you don't get is gallery menus guiding you through, but what you do get is all the images and animations available with the current update. All at once, no waiting.

Reactions: leproso0413

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
"We will be releasing one big Lewd Island update once we finish Red Falls season 1 which is planned to have 8 episodes in total (episode 6 should be coming out next week)" So it's still gonna be a while...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And now instead of 8 episodes in total for one season it's going to be 0.10 for Helping the Hotties, which means it gets three more episodes for it, which in the other words also means that Lewd Island is dead and buried.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And now instead of 8 episodes in total for one season it's going to be 0.10 for Helping the Hotties, which means it gets three more episodes for it, which in the other words also means that Lewd Island is dead and buried.
I've been saying for a while that Lewd Island is all but abandoned at this point, no update in a long time, and updates have been mediocre at best anyway, they've lost interest in it (it shows in the updates), and a lot of people who played it probably have too

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Why is the other game gets more support than this game I haven't seen an update in a little over a year

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Why is the other game gets more support than this game I haven't seen an update in a little over a year
They want to get season 1 of Helping the Hotties (Red Falls) finished before they start working on larger updates for Lewd Island Season 2.

As for the exact reason why they're doing this instead of alternating? Couldn't tell you.

Reactions: KH2000 and Ass Fan

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
They want to get season 1 of Helping the Hotties (Red Falls) finished before they start working on larger updates for Lewd Island Season 2.

As for the exact reason why they're doing this instead of alternating? Couldn't tell you.
I'll believe it when I see it at this point, lol.
Updates have been all but non-existent for this since they started that game.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I'll believe it when I see it at this point, lol.
Updates have been all but non-existent for this since they started that game.
That strategy would explain the lack of updates. There's 2 more updates left for Helping the Hotties Season 1 so we will know for sure then (about 2-4 months from now if dev times are consistent)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I'm actually wondering - these two city lunatics will be saved? the laptop had already been taken apart, although there were the necessary recipes for salvation. =) the battery was taken out - and what were they going to do with it? as in Krylov's fable "about a monkey and glasses": "he sniffs them, then he licks them"

before that, I poked father with his nose into a document in which it is written in English letters on a white background how to make a lens from a plastic bottle and urine - zero emotions.

facepalm. yes, I give up. these are two morons - that the father that the daughter. both think not with the brain but with the genitals. they are hopeless. now all that's left is to laugh stupidly at them and watch them suffer from their own stupidity. for more fun, I'll take a beer perhaps =)

alcohol dehydrates the body - they have two drops of water - they decide to drink alcohol. Who are they? do they have a mind?
the method of distilling urine (and sea water) described in the document in the laptop (which they safely wrecked) is no longer available. they can't survive. I don't want to spoil my nerves with these idiots.
besides, these are not people, but a bunch of bytes on my hard drive. let them do what they want - already without me. I deleted the game.

"Out of sight, out of mind"

Last edited:
Reactions: karnivan
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes