girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Like them both but I'd really like to see a conclusion episode for LI. How many of these bloody VN's that take you through so much story and dialogue only the end up with either a cheesy lackluster ending or flat out abandoned. Can't anybody finish anything anymore?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Yes, if advertising other games, call an update. :confused:
An Abandoned tag from this site requires either the dev outright saying the game is abandoned or 3 months of complete radio silence. Those posts do in fact count.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi trying to replay through season 1 but can't seem to rename characters on apk (Android) so if anyone has an apk (Android) version that works could you share with me please?
When I hit enter nothing happens also can't rename through settings?
Thank you for your time

Last edited:

GentleMaster

Oct 26, 2019
is the game purely dad/daughter incest or there is more?
In the first game (S1), it's basically only the dad and the daughter. In the second game there are other options as well, but the story still mainly focuses on the dad and the daughter.

When I started playing it, I had no expectations and fully planned to fast-forward through it. Mostly because the premise reads as if the game has no depth at all and the game only has 2 characters. But, for some reason the story grew on me and, especially in S1, both the story and the character development of the dad and the daughter are surprisingly good. A bit weird, but still pretty good.

Last edited:

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
This game is a failure to them, red falls is the poster child. They will abandon this game soon enough. Unfortunate really.

• Sad
Reactions: Jeancul

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
From the preview pics I see other girls than the daughter. What is there involvement in the story? Can you have fun with them? Is this going to be a game where you have to choose or will there be a harem option?

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
This game is a failure to them, red falls is the poster child. They will abandon this game soon enough. Unfortunate really.
If that were the case, then they're reading their feedback incorrectly (assuming of course they care about feedback)

GentleMaster

Oct 26, 2019
From the preview pics I see other girls than the daughter. What is there involvement in the story? Can you have fun with them? Is this going to be a game where you have to choose or will there be a harem option?
There are other women in the stories of both games. Let me try to explain as vaguely as possible without going too much into spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes