FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
What's with all these Mia lookalikes from "Summer with Mia"?
xRed Games is under the authority of Inceton Games, so they have obviously shared the character assets for this studio also.
I was gonna say, I've seen a ton of games using models like these. They weren't all Inceton, either. It just seems very generic, to me. I mean, it wouldn't be as bad if they at least made an effort to edit them each different game, but it seems like they just sorta copy/paste the renders from one game to another without any effort to make changes. lol

Reactions: HotVenusStudios

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I was gonna say, I've seen a ton of games using models like these. They weren't all Inceton, either. It just seems very generic, to me. I mean, it wouldn't be as bad if they at least made an effort to edit them each different game, but it seems like they just sorta copy/paste the renders from one game to another without any effort to make changes. lol
Bah it's like movies using the same actors and actresses. Not a big deal at all...

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Bah it's like movies using the same actors and actresses. Not a big deal at all...
That depends highly on the story, for me. Sometimes it works ok. Sometimes it just doesn't. I.E. Toby Mcguire is Spider-Man. I just wouldn't be able to see him as another super hero, like Superman, Batman, or whoever. It would just throw off my sensors. lol
Pierce Brosnan quit 007 due to that, if I remember correctly. He declined to do another one cause he didn't wanna be known as just James Bond in the eyes of the viewers/fans. Sean Connery was able to play multiple huge roles like that, but it doesn't always work for every actor.
Sylvester Stallone with Rocky and Rambo...ok...but now every time I watch an Expendables movie, my mind just sees him as John Rambo shooting people. lol

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Interesting. Like in movies, it's always good to see new faces, but if there's a face you really like, you don't mind seeing it again.

By the way, if someone can't stand to see the same face all the time, that person is unlikely to do well in a relationship. :D

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I think it's some default model that you can buy for Daz or whatever - devs do the minimum of changes (sometimes none at all) and call it a day.
This is fine for first projects but a bad sign if they do not improve once money starts rolling in. See PhillyGames and DrPinkCake for good examples. Inceton definitely likes re-using shit but even they got some new models for Lust Season

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Think about it this way then, what about seeing the same exact face in all video games you play? Wouldn't it get old real fast?

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Think about it this way then, what about seeing the same exact face in all video games you play? Wouldn't it get old real fast?
There was a time I'd agree, not just in video games but in all media. But then the Kardashians changed that logical axiom for all time.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
...I'd rather never see the face of those people...ever.
Yet we will, won't we. Ad nauseum. Until we wish to...maybe...puke? And to this day I can't figure out why. I mean really. They are brutally famous for being virtually empty shells of skanky nastiness, and absolutely nothing else. Amazing how that sort of thing attracts some people. But hey, that's my bigoted judgmental rant, all you K crazed maniacs, I'm entitled to my perspective. No death threats please.

Reactions: HotVenusStudios

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Honestly, I may drop this. The story looks like it's going in a dark direction, and I am unsure if I want to see that. When this all blows up in the mc's face, he's completely screwed. I cannot fathom a good ending where the mc is behind this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass Fan

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
hmmm maybe thats because, in season 1, you made a decision that would lead to him getting a shot on season 2!?

some decisions in season1 affect the outcome in season2.

• Angry
Reactions: magaclaawe

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Any News?
No news regarding this one. They have been invested only on creating the next episode of Red Falls the last couple months. They also aren't answering to any of the questions regarding Lewd Island's next version that are asked on their Discord server yet instead remove those questions from there, which is pretty odd. So this one obviously has been brushed aside from the Red Falls way, as they think that Red Falls is more important project right now. Episode 6 for Red Falls is supposed to be out during sometime this month which then marks two consecutive Red Falls episodes made and released in a row, and I would say then they HAVE to create the next version for Lewd Island if they want to keep this one alive at all. That will then take couple months to be made, so the next version for this could be seen somewhere around April-May-June.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
It is unclear if there will be even a new update anytime soon, so not to even mention about sharing anyone. But to answer your question: no, she won't be shared.
Ok, i like the game anyway, with or without the sharing option so that's cool. Hope we get a new update soon :)

• Angry
Reactions: loikl
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes