girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
No, and this has been covered about a dozen times or more in this thread. There is one and only one NTR scene in Season 2 early in the game when she wakes from being drugged the night before, and chooses her next move, one of them identified as NTR, with the ship's captain, who bangs her in the bathroom. But you the player can make the choice to avoid this one and only NTR scene altogether. (Lather, rinse, repeat)

Mar 6, 2021
No, and this has been covered about a dozen times or more in this thread. There is one and only one NTR scene in Season 2 early in the game when she wakes from being drugged the night before, and chooses her next move, one of them identified as NTR, with the ship's captain, who bangs her in the bathroom. But you the player can make the choice to avoid this one and only NTR scene altogether. (Lather, rinse, repeat)
single for now, by the end of the current version, suggests there will be more.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Personally if there is any unavoidable NTR it doesn't bother me one bit to be honest. In fact I could totally see it happening with the way the first chapter ended big time.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Riggs2099

May 9, 2022
View attachment 124045

Overview:
After a plane crash you and your daughter find yourselves on an abandoned island.
Will help arrive? Were there other survivors? What will happen? You play and YOU decide!
Thread Updated: 2021-11-05
Release Date: 2021-11-05
Developer: xRed Games
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 Day 12 v1.25
Language: English
Other Games: Red Falls
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Codes/Cheats:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - WORKUPLOAD - - - - -
Other:
ANDROID

Extra:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 242394 View attachment 242395 View attachment 242396 View attachment 242397 View attachment 242398 View attachment 242400 View attachment 242401 View attachment 242402 View attachment 242403 View attachment 242404 View attachment 242405 View attachment 242406 View attachment 242407 View attachment 242408 View attachment 242409 View attachment 242410 View attachment 242411 View attachment 242412
love this game

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
This game is a failure to them, red falls is the poster child. They will abandon this game soon enough. Unfortunate really.
Would not surprise me, after all, look at the amount of time between updates, and to me it looks like they're putting very little effort in to the updates of this game now anyway.
So it will probably get abandoned for one of 2 reasons:
1: They just can't be bothered working on it any more
2: The lack of effort put in to the updates to keep it interesting, and time between updates, people will just lose interest in it.
TBF, season 2 is pretty lackluster compared to season 1, it's like the game is still alive just for the sake of keeping the game alive, at least that's the way it looks to me.
I originally subbed to them for this game, then when they started doing Red Falls and updates fell off the cliff for this and the quality of the game dropped, i left.

justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
Last update was 6 months ago, if xRed doesn't specifically say otherwise, shouldn't the abandoned tag be added sort of automatically?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Last update was 6 months ago, if xRed doesn't specifically say otherwise, shouldn't the abandoned tag be added sort of automatically?
The problem is that they are updating their Patreon site on a regular basis. So, unless xRed explicitly says they are abandoning this game, I don't think the mods can do anything.

The question is, are they working on this game at all? Since I am not a Patron, I can't read their posts to tell. However, just reading the titles, Red Falls appears to be their main focus.

I have seen, though, where a developer works on two games, gives primary focus to one, but still manages to put out an occasional release on the other. Ptolemy comes immediately to mind. Alexandra comes first, and Intimate Relations gets an update maybe once a year.

clonetoy

Jul 4, 2021
The problem is that they are updating their Patreon site on a regular basis. So, unless xRed explicitly says they are abandoning this game, I don't think the mods can do anything.

The question is, are they working on this game at all? Since I am not a Patron, I can't read their posts to tell. However, just reading the titles, Red Falls appears to be their main focus.

I have seen, though, where a developer works on two games, gives primary focus to one, but still manages to put out an occasional release on the other. Ptolemy comes immediately to mind. Alexandra comes first, and Intimate Relations gets an update maybe once a year.
They did say in their discord that, they'll finish with the first season 1 of Red Falls and then start their work on LS and complete the season.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Wow this is shocking. Tbh if there was a NTR removal I woulda put money in their other game.

Can Anyone that pays for their games shed some light into this? Were there actually that much NTR hate for this game? Because I feel like NTR in this game was done pretty well and natural. It’s also super minor as well…

edit: lmao this post was for Xred other game but I’m referencing this game.

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
To soon to tell that, but update take times.
Also, there is a big situation getting setup in the game atm, with the legion and also captain of that very big boat.

TBS, the first part was just alright, now the second part do not have the father work just as they got aboard.

The Japanese

Jun 22, 2021
It's funny reading some early comments about this game like this: "I can't tell at this point if ppl are banking on the fact that it's the exact copy of DMD's default store model, or if zero effort goes into creating the character..just put the sliders for the tits/ass to 100 and you're good to go."

And thus I think, since, besides the OOT Rochelle Ponytail, the girl from Lewd Island is a completely different character from Dee from DMD (the latter uses Freja/Friday 21 Lilja skin & morphs, with some other morphs to make her look younger, while the girl here is FWSA Ginnifer skin & morphs -- maybe with some tweaks), why the developer should bother doing different characters since people are unable to notice the differences? I'm not denying Dee's influence, but if people can tell one from the other, they have no perceptual cognition nor aesthetical sensibilities... It seems many (if not most) people look at two characters with the same hair and think they're the same!

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
fuck Helping The Hotties, want Lewd Island :devilish:
(y)I agree I prefer Lewd Island I'm missing him now I also really want to fuck Bella again but from several different angles and that wonderful anal sex is missing in my opinion this is something that not even a game can leave aside anal sex is different gives more emotion to any game him being good or bad lol :devilish::devilish::devilish:

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Password is helpme
But it doesn't do anything by itself as far as I can tell. If you enable the console for the game (use unren ), open the console with shift+o in the main menu, type in
Code:
cents_paid = 1200
then ENTER, it will enable a gallery if you click on Patreon -> Replay:
Hope this helps.
Does it work with season 1?

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes