SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
LI_Preview_22.png

September plans

Hey guys,
we know you all must be wondering what we're working on next. And we like communicating with you, keeping you all in the loop about what we have planned. As much as we would like to reveal everything we’re working on, trust us when we say that it will be worth the wait.

However, a lot of you were asking about when Lewd Island’s gonna return. What’s the deal with Entity and Project “Desire”? What’s Desmond’s end game? Can Camila be trusted? We can finally say that all of that (and even more), you’ll be able to uncover in the finale of Lewd Island coming this month!

If you have any questions, ideas or feedback share them in the comments. We love hearing from you.

Cheers from us,
xRed

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2033956

September plans

Hey guys,
we know you all must be wondering what we're working on next. And we like communicating with you, keeping you all in the loop about what we have planned. As much as we would like to reveal everything we’re working on, trust us when we say that it will be worth the wait.

However, a lot of you were asking about when Lewd Island’s gonna return. What’s the deal with Entity and Project “Desire”? What’s Desmond’s end game? Can Camila be trusted? We can finally say that all of that (and even more), you’ll be able to uncover in the finale of Lewd Island coming this month!

If you have any questions, ideas or feedback share them in the comments. We love hearing from you.

Cheers from us,
xRed
:love: Phew, still some good news I was afraid of the game being left aside but since everything is fine I'm happy and looking forward to the next future updates and I really want to know about the mystery surrounding Mc and everyone on the yacht

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
:love: Phew, still some good news I was afraid of the game being left aside but since everything is fine I'm happy and looking forward to the next future updates and I really want to know about the mystery surrounding Mc and everyone on the yacht
Hmm, so one more release and then it's finished I guess, if they were going to kill the game off I don't really understand why they didn't just do it earlier, rather than make everyone wait for several months only to find out it will be the end.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hmm, so one more release and then it's finished I guess, if they were going to kill the game off I don't really understand why they didn't just do it earlier, rather than make everyone wait for several months only to find out it will be the end.
Yes if that were the case oh Dev would have done it more I agree with you all these months waiting for an update to find out after the game is already over in my opinion o Dev wants to finish soon this game is the only logical explanation for me lol :unsure:

CheesusRice

Oct 24, 2021
View attachment 2033956

September plans

Hey guys,

Cheers from us,
xRed
That's really disappointing to read. They ignore the game for how long so the could butcher Red Falls and make it a no brain harem game, I can enjoy a no brain harem game, but with the shit voice acting it completely ruins the game. Even with all the nonsensical shit going on in this one I still enjoyed it but now they're killing it by giving it a rushed end.

• Angry
Reactions: Larry2000

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
That's really disappointing to read. They ignore the game for how long so the could butcher Red Falls and make it a no brain harem game, I can enjoy a no brain harem game, but with the shit voice acting it completely ruins the game. Even with all the nonsensical shit going on in this one I still enjoyed it but now they're killing it by giving it a rushed end.
Not really surprising to be honest, been saying for months that they'd most likely kill it off, since most of this season seems to have had very little effort put in to the game anyway, while they put all their effort in to that Red Falls/Helping The Hotties skip 'n' fap game, guess thay just proved me right, lol.
If they were just going to kill it off they should have done it before starting that other one and making everyone wait for a long time to see the inevitable happen.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I agree I found it very disappointing to read about the Lewd Island endgame I thought there would be at least two more years of updates with lots of content :cautious:

And not to mention that I liked Red Falls better the way it was I'm not against Harem in my opinion this tag in the original game would be interesting but now that everything has been changed I found it boring But of course this is my opinion I know many will not agree.

But you're right the game has become disappointing now Lewd Island is different it's a game that makes you want to keep playing but unfortunately it will have its last update sigh... :confused:

Man this is very frustrating even more for those who have been waiting a long time for an update

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Gee, I'm just glad we're finally getting an update, and I'm willing to wait until it comes out till I judge it. What a fool I must be.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I agree I found it very disappointing to read about the Lewd Island endgame I thought there would be at least two more years of updates with lots of content :cautious:

...Lewd Island is different it's a game that makes you want to keep playing but unfortunately it will have its last update sigh... :confused:

Man this is very frustrating even more for those who have been waiting a long time for an update
Yes, it is frustrating. "Lewd Island" is a much better game than "Red Falls/Helping The Hotties". If devs had kept the game premise: A couple stranded on a desert island, it could have been epic! There are lots of events that could have happened to them on the island. As time goes by the girl's sex drive gets the best of her, things like that. If devs lack ideas, I could provide some. As a matter of fact I sent them about 20 pages of suggestions for the game. They could for instance make a disagreement between the guys on the yacht to lead to some shots fired, killing some of the excessive characters and compromising the structure of the boat. It would sink, killing the rest of the excessive characters. That would make the couple that matters to be back on the island and alone again. From there the game could resume its course.

But maybe what really happened is that the devs lost passion and enthusiasm for their own game, and just want to finish it off.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes, it is frustrating. "Lewd Island" is a much better game than "Red Falls/Helping The Hotties". If devs had kept the game premise: A couple stranded on a desert island, it could have been epic! There are lots of events that could have happened to them on the island. If devs lack ideas, I could provide some. As a matter of fact I sent them about 20 pages of suggestions for the game. They could for instance make a disagreement between the guys on the yacht to lead to some shots fired, killing some of the excessive characters and compromising the structure of the boat. It would sink, killing the rest of the excessive characters. That would make the couple that matters to be back on the island and alone again. From there the game could resume its course.

But maybe what really happened is that the devs lost passion and enthusiasm for their own game, and just want to finish it off.
Yes you are absolutely right Dev unfortunately lost his passion for "Lewd Island" he could do several events in the game it would be one of the best in its category in my opinion but unfortunately the developer wants to end it soon

for the continuation of "Helping The Hotties" :((n)

You know I think (xRed Games) is a great Dev but for me he made a big mistake in having changed it. have beautiful girls but it's identical there are many games of the same genre I even lost the will to play it

Anyway, continuing Lewd Island will undoubtedly be missed by many players who waited so long for an update to later find out that it will be their last one, it sucks but we have to move on, I hope the Dev "x-Games" has better future games like this he was :)

Jagento

Sep 15, 2019
I think that's a shame, I was hoping that at least one more chapter would come. Away from the pirate pack, so that the two finally come back to civilization. But what can you do, at some point the air is gone.:confused::unsure:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Yes you are absolutely right Dev unfortunately lost his passion for "Lewd Island" he could do several events in the game it would be one of the best in its category in my opinion but unfortunately the developer wants to end it soon

for the continuation of "Helping The Hotties" :((n)

You know I think (xRed Games) is a great Dev but for me he made a big mistake in having changed it. have beautiful girls but it's identical there are many games of the same genre I even lost the will to play it

Anyway, continuing Lewd Island will undoubtedly be missed by many players who waited so long for an update to later find out that it will be their last one, it sucks but we have to move on, I hope the Dev "x-Games" has better future games like this he was :)
Yep, I only liked Lewd Island, didn't care for the other one.
When Lewd Island got delayed multiple times for that Red Falls/Helping The Hotties crap, that's when I cancelled my sub, since I subbed for Lewd Island, not that, and now that it's getting killed off abruptly, i'm not going to resub, I had planned to once Lewd Island picked up again, but since it's going to end next update anyway, I don't see the point.
Yes some people say you subscribe to support the developer, and that's fine, but I'm not going to subscribe for games I'm not interested in.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yep, I only liked Lewd Island, didn't care for the other one.
When Lewd Island got delayed multiple times for that Red Falls/Helping The Hotties crap, that's when I cancelled my sub, since I subbed for Lewd Island, not that, and now that it's getting killed off abruptly, i'm not going to resub, I had planned to once Lewd Island picked up again, but since it's going to end next update anyway, I don't see the point.
Yes some people say you subscribe to support the developer, and that's fine, but I'm not going to subscribe for games I'm not interested in.
I also had an application but after this news I also did the same. unfortunately the game was dead before its time it was a good game now oh red falls it was a good game it was not better than lewd island but it was a nice game but now it is not the same i am with you

Reactions: Dolphin3000

rentintin

Feb 12, 2018
well at least it gets *a conclusion* unlike so many other ren'py games.

but tbh the game should've ended by them getting rescued from the island.
the subplot that then became the main plot was just a really dumb move.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
well at least it gets *a conclusion* unlike so many other ren'py games.

but tbh the game should've ended by them getting rescued from the island.
the subplot that then became the main plot was just a really dumb move.
I think so too.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes