Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
where can i get the link for season 1? will there be a season 3 too?
I can't tell you where I got the first season because I haven't played there for over a year But anyway if you're waiting for a season 3 I'm sorry to say but the game will no longer have this was the last update the game is finished unfortunately. ):

Reactions: namhoang909

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
where can i get the link for season 1? will there be a season 3 too?
The new version contains season one as well. It's the whole game rolled into one.
There won't be a season 3, Xred took a long time completing this one, because they already have another game in the works, Red Falls is the name (now, as I was informed by Villanelle "Helping the Hotties") and it's already a few versions in.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
did all 8 endings guide for only choices that matter
8 endings? I wonder which are just "bad ends" and which are proper endings.

1st choice, whether tell her about gun or not, it doesn’t matter, only thing that does is that you don’t peek or is game end. I just got to this part lol. Welp, I am going to have to peek because I want to see every scene. Thank you for doing the guide though :3

Reactions: micmitja

Mason0982

Sep 14, 2021
Is there really only one NTR scene with the captain? What was that scene where Bella searching in Shane's room but she got caught? But it was cutted... Am I missing something?

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes