msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Lewd Island [v1.00] [xRed Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,82 GB / 1,05 GB - LewdIsland-1.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,79 GB / 1,02 GB - LewdIsland-1.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~37,2% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this S1 & 2 combined? Only need to download this?

Reactions: "CJ"

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
How to kill a game with a perfet rush ending....

i think the team could be works on a better different part story, the lines of story quiet be good if they the team are developped some path more and get a little be more long time
too bad cause renders are good....something here, is missing...

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
How to kill a game with a perfet rush ending....

i think the team could be works on a better different part story, the lines of story quiet be good if they the team are developped some path more and get a little be more long time
too bad cause renders are good....something here, is missing...
Babysitter and other similar style games did the same for rushing and really for multiple endings had it with MC and main female LI hook up or MC and main LI parted ways..not really a multiple ending of having one way or other...given storyline is based on MC losing memories and regaining them...though the additional part for MC to get LI out of shyness and try out stuff with even other females to put LI on lesbian route/cuck route etc.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Does anyone have the complete save of the game with the persistent included? so I can see all the scenes of the game gallery.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
After finnishing part 1 I moved over the saves to part 2 and seems to not continue from your last save I made when MC overhere a convisation and goes straight to a sex shower scene with the FC, seems to skip some of the game.

Had to go to an older save in the auto save back on the island and continue from there and now it is not skipping the part where MC overheres them talking about the gun etc.

This happen to anyone else?

SnG

Aug 8, 2017
So never play this one, should I download both or just Season 2?
The season tag it's a bit confusing for me.

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
So never play this one, should I download both or just Season 2?
The season tag it's a bit confusing for me.
Yes, very confusing. But the main download contains season 1 *and* season 2 merged. You have no way to download just season 2.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
I have downloaded both Season 1 and 2 and playing from season 2 onwards

You need both otherwise there would be just 1 download.

Last edited:

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before but does anyone have a save for Day 10 Morning. Many thanks.

SnG

Aug 8, 2017
You have no way to download just season 2.
Wdym?? you said it had both? but.
I just download both already, should i just merge both or just play Season 1 first then delete that, Then Play Season 2. or just Play Season 2 since it had Season 1&2??

elp

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
I just download both already, should i just merge both or just play Season 1 first then delete that, Then Play Season 2. or just Play Season 2 since it had Season 1&2??

elp
The main DL links contain season 1 *and* season 2 merged. Downloading season 1 alone is useless. The link is confusing and should be removed.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019

elp
I downloaded both seasons, played season 1 then imported season 1 save files to season 2, make sure to start season 2 just for a few seconds then stop it before importing files

Reactions: SnG

SnG

Aug 8, 2017
I downloaded both seasons, played season 1 then imported season 1 save files to season 2, make sure to start season 2 just for a few seconds then stop it before importing files
So, Run season 2 first then close it before importing a saved file from season 1?

Reactions: bozoplace
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes