Sep 24, 2020
I gave it a quick try. But be aware that the game UI is quite customized and I've only did a quick check (have not played the game myself so far).

Mod for the game with new textbox, can be adjusted (text size, textbox opacity, textbox vertical offset / 5MB)

Edit: got a request for an Android port, made one from the game compressed incl. the Mod
(with additional renaming/ relationship setting in the Mod menu / 1.1GB)
-

View attachment 2102173 View attachment 2102639 View attachment 2102640
Please porting season 1 mod android

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Does this version have a gallery at least? The standalone season 1 does if you use console to pretend you donated money

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
My hpw the mighty have fallen. I remeber when this used to be a front pager top 10 game. 5 stars even. And every since they added the stupid ship plot device its been downhill. Game can still be salvaged. Dream sequence Season 2 or just say its non canon or make a season 1.5 with a better version of them escaping the island. For me if they would have made it back home only to secretly cheat behind the mother and boyfriends back that would have good enough.

marcotru

Jan 13, 2020
hello guys i just find out and its work for now i copy paste last save before first game end in new one and add it at save in new game and like i see it working if i got luck ill play last 3 days

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Lackluster ending. Rushed, no doubt. Should have been a much more 'glorious' end to the asshole Desmond, especially after the pointless murder. Multiple endings or not, I see this as a "get me the f**k out from under this damn game" update/conclusion. It didn't SUCK, but in the time it took to come out should have been much better.

Reactions: Ass Fan

marcotru

Jan 13, 2020
text from mc is under normal text is it possible to copy paste from old game to new game?i see in old game is is longer number of files then in new game?

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Even if the ending was rushed I wanted to see what the ending was but the saves I had started things over at Day 1 and I do not feel like restarting the whole game over. Sad to see things were rushed to the point even saves don't work

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Even if the ending was rushed I wanted to see what the ending was but the saves I had started things over at Day 1 and I do not feel like restarting the whole game over. Sad to see things were rushed to the point even saves don't work
I ended up starting from the beginning, and just using Skip

aegeansun

Mar 30, 2020
Great game!As idea.Good Remaking of movie like "Castaway" but with a "daughter"But I belive.sort end,and small NTR scenes!

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes